1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NORA ROSS SHOOTING SCHOOL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WTW, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WTW

WTW Member

Nora Ross will be at Southern Lancaster County Farmers Sportsman Club on April 22nd and 23rd [Friday and Saturday] The cost is $ 300.00 for the two day clinic. You will shoot 8 rounds each day. The target fee will be paid to the club. One day is $ 200.00. I have four openings left.
    For more info contact me by E-mail or call 610-755-7883 any time except Sundays.

Thanks, Ted Wallace

The club is just out side of Quarryville, Pa. [New Providence]

2. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Has anyone taken both Nora and Kay's clinics? I took Kay's 2 day clinic last year and was wondering if it would be worth taking Nora's next, or would it be more of the same.

Thanks.

3. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

I took her clinic last October and I am still digesting the info; it is like drinking from a firehose! She has good presentation skills and an excellent foremat mix including videos, hand-outs and one-on-one coaching. She also keeps the class on topic and limits the personal stories--hers as well as the other members of the class... She has a genuine interest in the improvement of your shooting skills. You will not regret it!!!!

Doc

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Have taken both, both good, if I were to choose just one, it would be Nora. She does not try to change your style, just enhance your ability to break targets. In my case, a one eyed shooter, I still use suggestions she offered. Wish I could afford her as a coach. Jake

5. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Ditto for Nora. Not only did she help me, but she did wonders for my SCTP High School shooters.

Doc

6. 3357

3357 Member

I took Leo's and Nora's. Tracyhunter is correct, this is the best investment you will ever make to improve your trapshooting.

7. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Club's web site is above, we shoot practice every Tuesday and starting next month, we will be having money shoots on the fourth Saturday. ATA registered shoots, as well as practice, on Tueday nights, starting the last week in April, not big 50, but 100 target events. And don't forget the BEST food you will ever eat!!!

8. WTW

WTW Member

I still have three openings. NOW don't be shy.

Ted

PS you get to be on TV !!!!!!

For all details call me. 610-755-7883

9. WTW

WTW Member

Can't wait.

Ted

10. WTW

WTW Member

I still have one spot open for sure. I also have one iffy or maybe spot also.

Ted

11. WTW

WTW Member

Still one spot left. Ted

Do to the clinic being held in Va. I had two pull out so now I have three openings. You guys out there get them gals out and give them an easter clinic.

Ted

12. WTW

WTW Member

up

tt

13. WTW

WTW Member

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I am scheduled to attend her Delaware OH clinic in May and AM I looking forward to it!!!!
    blade819

15. WTW

WTW Member

Blade, you will not be sorry. She is a really down to earth lady. Sharper than a tack and knows how to bring the best out in every student. I can not wait, but I guess that time will be her before we know it.

Good choise Ted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.