1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Shooting School Cambridge June 12 & 13

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Caesar Trap, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caesar Trap

Caesar Trap Member

Just completed the Nora Ross Shooting School in Cambridge Ontario June 12 & 13 at Galt Sportmens Club. Great two days of professional, deliberate, well-expressed, entertaining teaching school, highly recommended by all who attended.

Kyle Winter

2. greyduck

greyduck TS Member

That sounds good. Does anyone know if she is having a class in Ohio or Indiana? I would like to get the wife to one of her classes.

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Greyduck, Nora was in Ohio last month doing a class at Blackwing shooting center, I asked her about a web site, and its my understanding she does not have one. I know she has one coming up in NC..and I think she was going to the Ohio State shoot next week. I was hoping if she was there I would see her to thank her for all the good knowledge she gave me. I have improved my scores! In the mean time you might want to post a thread, at one time I thought I saw her number posted so you might find out when some classes are that way.

Good Luck Deb

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Call Nora on her cell ... 859-473-1622. If she doesn't answer, leave a message and she will call you back. Periodically, she will be in an area where the cell service is poor and it may take a few days for her to call back. Bill Malcolm

5. greyduck

greyduck TS Member

Thanks Bill and Deb

I left her a Vmail this morning.

6. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

I also took Noras clinic last Friday/Saturday with Kyle, and I have to say it was money well spent. I feel I got my moneys worth in the first 2 hours.

It is one thing for someone to have the knowledge and a great shooting track record, but it's another to be a truly gifted teacher. She made every student no matter what level they were at feel good about being there. Nora Ross is not only a well respected and knowledgable trap shooter, she is an awesome teacher and a down to earth sincere Lady. If you have been thinking or wondering if a clinic is worth the time or money , sign up and see how much fun and benefit you'll get from it, as I have.. Ernie Roberts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.