1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Shooting Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LFrancart, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LFrancart

LFrancart TS Member

Armand and I would like to thank Nora Ross for the instruction we received this past weekend at her trap shooting clinic. Every person that attended the clinic that I talked to really didn't want it to end. There were so many things that Nora showed each and everyone of us. I am a one eyed shooter but my husband who took the clinic with me is a two eyed shooter. It doesn't matter if you are a one eyed or two eyed shooter Nora can help either style of shooting. She really goes past just pointing a gun and shooting. Gun fit, gun hold, body posture, and many more things she will bring to your attention. It is well worth your time and money to take this course.

One of the things that really impressed us about Nora is her down to earth personality. She has a way of explaining her instruction so that everyone can understand. No question is a bad question. She really takes time with each person to help them individually. It is hard to explain all the many things she taught us over 2 days. I can't wait for Nora to have her own DVD. We will own it. I recommend her course to ANY shooter.

THANKS AGAIN NORA FOR A GREAT TIME! ~Lisa & Armand

2. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

I would love for her to come out with a dvd. My girlfriend has been shooting more frequently and I would like for her to watch a female shooter that is accomplished.

3. ned408

ned408 Member

I will have a dvd out soon. Thanks for the compliments. Nora

4. Gwenzilla

Gwenzilla TS Member

Nora do you have an idea of when we can expect your DVD to be released? I'd love to get one for my SCTP shooting grandson...

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I'm interested in your relitively near-term clinic schedule also Nora.

Thanks,

Guy Babin

6. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

Nora, I have a deposit check from one of the people who will be taking your clinic here on the 25th. If you want me to mail it to you, e-mail me your address. If you want to pick it up when you get here, let me know. Ron

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I have been on a 3 year mission to attend a Nora Ross clinic (and Nora knows it). I hope that before I get tooooooooo old to hold a gun, I'll get that chance. Luck to you Nora.

John Granacki

8. Caesar Trap

Caesar Trap Member

I took Nora's clinic a couple of years ago at Galt Sportsman Club in Cambridge Ontario. It was great; I would recommend her clinic to anyone. Nora's jovial, bubbling personality; combined with her homegrown Kentucky laugh is something I will never, ever forget.

At the end of the clinic, I won the buddy shoot. The prize was a black shirt with BIG white letters saying "NORA ROSS I WISH I SHOT LIKE A GIRL". The shirt is great for a laugh!

Kyle Winter

9. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

Nora

Grab my email address above for your DVD list when it comes out. I will buy one immediately. I shoot one eyed and have tried it all and finally come to something that works. From people I know who've attended your clinics it is not too different from your style of shooting. I can't wait for the DVD since I live on the Left Coast and you never seem to get this far with your clinics.

Thanks,

Walter

10. arend003

arend003 Member

Took Nora's clinic two years ago at the Osceola gun club in Wisconsin and it was great would love to have her DVD as soon as it comes out please let me know ou can use my email address above.
    Tom

11. Art D

Art D Member

Nora:

Please include me to your list for your new DVD when it comes out. I will buy asap.Also could you send me your clinic schedule. Best regardes

12. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

What is the clinic shedule?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.