1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora ross "one eyed shooter" video

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himark, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Does she produce a training video? I searched but without any success. I see she does alot of clinics but cant find any videos???

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nora ross

I have never seen a video from Nora. Only ones are Harlan, Kay, Phil, and Frank Little.

Regards,
    Matt

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Nora ross

The clip on U Tube is great of Nora. But take the time to take a class, its worth the time and money, she is great instructor for new and the seasoned shooter. If you are a one eye or two eye, she can help. She is down to earth and a wonderful instructor.

Deb

4. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Nora ross

I ask her that very question at carmi after her clinic and she told me no.thought about it but not at this time.

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Nora ross

I have seen most of the other training videos, they have good tips but when you think about the one eyed shooter they really do not address that. There hold points are super high..which are fine but wondered how they effect the one eyed shooter. Nora would really benefit from making a video as well as the shooting community. I also think there are alot of one eyed shooters out there that would really like her to release something. I will look at her schedule and see where the nearest clinic is.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Nora ross

I am a two-eyed shooter but got a lot form Nora. I can tell you that I was energized/inspired by her on field coaching. In fact If someone is needing a "coach" I recommend finding Nora and spending a day shooting with her. I've taken clinics from Frank Little, Frank Hoppe, Harlan Campbell, Phil Kiner and Nora. And had the best teacher in Jack Gracey (RIP). Nora gets my vote as a "coach". But individually you will all see it differently. This thread is about Nora, but all the above can get you to the 27 if you spend time with them and work on the stuff they give you.

I broke 92 from the 26 yesterday using Nora's "shoot the target as you get into it" technique. that is her handicap formula.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nora ross clinics

nora ross eye hold for trap shooting

nora ross gun instructor 2015 clinic schedule

nora ross one eye trap shooting hold

nora ross shooting

phil rosstrap shooting instructor

trap shooting eye hold

trapshooting instruction one eyed shooter