1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross @ Minneapolis Gun Club May 24 & 25

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Nora is great, took her class many years ago. Highly recommended.

Charlie

2. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

Does she give a discount to junior shooters?
    BR1

3. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jim,

I suppose you are going to put out there purple birds broken get you a discount coupon... Then forget to put any purple birds in the machines.... Sheesh...

Your crew felt so bad about how I shot, they gave me a "sympathy burger" for the 17 I put up during the 'caps. (17 on the 17th, etc...)

That would be a nice clinic to attend... I don't think I can get it into the schedule though... Are you gonna take that fancy Bowen out there for her to help you with???

By the way... I have a good one on the Big Swede for you to check out...

LWL

4. Charlie Leavitt

Charlie Leavitt TS Member

To echo what Jack said, this clinic was excellent. I've taken clinics from the top coaches in wrestling, track and field, and alpine ski racing. Nora's clinic is the best I've taken for any sport. She is a gifted teacher. Given the opportunity I would take the clinic again right now!
    Charlie Leavitt

5. Charlie Leavitt

Charlie Leavitt TS Member

Jack was hitting everything and I mean EVERYTHING with a Remington 1100. I was laughing so hard when I saw Jack, "the man of a thousand shotguns", killing them all with an 1100. It made me wonder why people screw around with expensive shotguns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.