1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NORA ROSS Clnc, Wilmore, Ky, Apr 27-28-LAST CHANCE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljutic05, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic05

ljutic05 Member

LAST CHANCE -- SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Nora Ross will be conducting a two-day clinic at Bluegrass Shotgun in Wilmore,Kentucky on April 27-28, 2013. Day one (Saturday) will focus on Singles; Day two (Sunday) will focus on Doubles in the morning and Caps in the afternoon. Be prepared to shoot eight (8) boxes of shells each day. You will be videotaped several times during the day with videos played back so you can view and analyze your shooting style.

New and reloaded shells are allowed. New shells are available at the club ($7.50 per box; $70 per flat). The fee for targets is $5.00 per round, paid to the club. Lunch will be available (at an additional cost to the shooter) or you may feel free to bring your ow lunch.

Cost is $300 for both days; $200 for one day. Contact Diana Crawford (859-229-3915) or email dianacrawford@me.com for additional information and to sign up. A 50% deposit is required to hold your spot in the class with the balance due upon arrival.

2. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Hey Diana! Hope you fill Nora's clinic. Still remember attending one with you in 2003 at Butter's. Believe it was one the best investments I mmade in trapshooting. Still wear my Nora STAR Martin cap when I'm feeling froggy. She's
    a great ambassador of the sport and is shooting as well as ever.

Come shoot with us at Franklin County this year, first rounds on me and Noreen!

Eddie Quire

3. ljutic05

ljutic05 Member

Thanks Eddie. I'll take you up on that when I bring a clinic flyer over. :).

4. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

Nora gives a great clinic. She really works hard to make you a better shooter. Consider this an investment. For about the cost of 3 flats of premium shells, you'll get two days of instruction and insight that can really help. And you get to meet one of the nicest ambassadors of the sport.

5. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

She's one of the best, took another clinic from another top shooter, but her's is the best by far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.