1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Clinic

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by travisalfrey, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

I and 9 of my trapshooting friends just completed a 2 day Nora Ross clinic in Clinton, NC. What a fantastic weekend of shooting and learning. Nora did an amazing job with all involved. It was more than worth the cost and I plan on attending refresher courses with her in the future...unless I am already the Grand American champion by then.

Great job Nora.

2. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

Nora does a great job in classes, I have attended twice. A lot of info and you will find your scores do improve. She is the best and its so nice to have her back shooting ATA.

Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.