1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Clinic, SE Michigan June 16 & 17

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Bradbury, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Paul,

I attended her clinic in Portland Oregon about two weeks ago. She is fantastic! I would recommend her clinic to anyone. I will definately take her clinic again if she comes back and in fact am lookin ginto getting hre to come to our club in the Seattle area. I made major improvements in my shooting while at her clinic. Although I am struggleing a little now, but that is my fault not hers. I am thinking too damn much. If it was not so far away I would sign up for her clinic at your club. I am sure it would help me even more.

Good Luck and enjoy,

Jim Bradbury

2. KMXT

KMXT Member

I participated in Nora's clinic in Wayne IL over Mothers Day week end. Nora has such a comon since approach to everything, she makes it sound so easy. It's just getting her recommendations knocked through our thick skulls. If I had a young shooter, I would do everything I could to get them in front of Nora. Nora's teaching method/agenda allows her to give close attention to every shooter participating. If you are a one eye shooter, she doesn't try to change you, seems to work for her!! As she would humbly say " she does o.k.".

3. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

Looks like mon. and tues. What time each day? Any where to stay in a motorhome? to far to drive each day. pm me.

Thanks Bruce

4. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

If you still have room give me a call. 1-586-469-2019.

Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.