1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Clinic Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wlc, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlc

wlc Member

I'm interested in taking a Nora Ross Clinic and would like to hear from anyone who has taken a clinic from her. I'm interested in what she recomends for hold points and where she teaches one eyed shooters to look for targets.
    Thanks
    Bill

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Take the clinic, I did. Nora teaches one-eyed shooters to hold below the top of the trap house and look where the target will appear based on the station that you are shooting from. Bill Malcolm

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Just finished her clinic last weekend. Bill is correct. You need to hear the whole story to get it right. She is a great teacher. Take her class, you won't be sorry. Jake

4. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

We had Nora do a clinic at our club a couple of years ago. She did an excellent job and everyone liked her. Also a lot of fun. She has a great personality. - Jim

5. AlanM

AlanM Member

I have taken her clinic twice and was well worth the time and money. I am a one eyed shooter and my average definetly did improve, it did not happen over night, you have to work on what she tells you. Take the course and enjoy.

Alan

6. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

I, too, took her clinic and enjoyed it. However, moving the gun as the target leaves the house, as she suggests, isn't for everybody. We don't all have her reflexes and vision. I sure learned a lot, though.

7. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

i too, took a clinic from Nora it helped, I am a one eyed shooter. However; I took a clinic from Harlan---that "reallY" helped. Subtler gun movement & the ability to see & recognize the target is stressed. It works.----Both are good. & you can benefit from either. No ra-ra speeches, just good instruction combined with alot of hard work.----Phil

8. laura!

laura! Member

How do you find out when & where she holds clinics? I couldn't find a website.

9. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Call Nora on her cell phone ... 859-473-1622. Say "Hey" for me. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.