1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Clinic...Osceola, WI April 25, 26

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by C E Demulling, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

We have openings for our Nora Ross Clinic on April 25th and 26th, Saturday and Sunday at Osceola Rod and Gun Club, Osceola, Wisconsin. We are located in northwest Wisconsin, just across the river from St. Paul, Minnesota. You can sign up for one day or both days. E-mail me at gfdemulling@centurytel.net for registration forms and more information. Cheryl Demulling

2. arend003

arend003 Member

up for Cheryl

3. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

How much does it cost? for 1 day or 2 days?

Leslie York

4. arend003

arend003 Member

It is $200.00 for the one day or $300.00 for the two day .. you can go to the Osceola rod and gun club web site and read the registration form my wife and I are signed up for the one day on Saturday here is the web site .. Nora's clinic is at at the bottom http://www.osceolarodandgunclub.org/Events.html
    Tom

5. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

Lunch is free! I might even make cookies for desert!
    Cheryl

6. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

7. arend003

arend003 Member

8. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

Thursday night special....get good coaching and good cookies. Nora Ross is the best coach, Cheryl makes the best cookies. Sign up now Jim and everyone that wants to learn to hit all the birds all the time. E-mail me before midnight and when you sign up you can request cookies with or with out whip cream!

E-mail me at gfdemulling@centurytel.net for registration forms and more information. Cheryl Demulling

9. Golani

Golani TS Member

Cheryl,

Are you full on Saturday and/or Sunday? I might want to do a three day clinic.
    Will you be at MGC for final Jackpot on Saturday?

Charlie Leavitt

10. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

We have openings for Saturday and Sunday, April 25th and 26th.
    Cheryl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.