1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Clinic, NY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I would like to have Nora Ross out to the Rochester, NY area this spring to host a two day shooting clinic but want to test the waters for interest in this. Would anyone in the area be interested in attending a two day clinic? The cost for the class would be $300 for a two day class. Day 1 would be spent focusing on singles and Day 2 would spent on handicap and doubles. As for when, I'm thinking sometime in May but nothing is solid until it is confirmed with Nora. If you would be interested post here, send me a PM, or an email to rknarr01@yahoo.com

2. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

I might be interested, depending on dates, and the hosting club. More information would be needed to make a decision.

3. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

I suspect you'd have no trouble filling it. I took a class from her and really liked it - she brings a different perspective and style than Leo and Harlan (and I've taken classes from both of them too and learned a lot from each). The way to fill it up us to promote the fact that she's a one eyed shooter and the folks that do that would have a chance to learn from the best. Bring some flyers to the Inland Waters shoots.

You'd think I'd be a better shooter with all these lessons, but that's a different conversation....

Larry

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a link to her web site. Great clinic, especially for a newer shooter. She also does private lessons in conjunction with a clinic date. She is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. When ever I get the chance I try to meet up with her for dinner. Randy Ross is a bonus, if he makes the trip. Bill Malcolm

5. tj303

tj303 Member

I will take it depending on what the date is. Tony J, Ithaca, NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.