1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Clinic - Improvement

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I'm just curious if anyone has attended a Nora Ross clinic and saw an improvement in their shooting, Singles, Hdcp. and/or Doubles? I'm taking her clinic in May and can't wait.

blade819

2. DTULL

DTULL TS Member

YOU JUST PUT YOURSELF ON THE S-LIST WITH NORA FOR ASKING A QUESTION LIKE THAT.

3. 3357

3357 Member

She is a great teacher and was a tremendous help to my wife' s shooting. She is also a fun person to be around.

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

My exact words if I had posted!!!!!!.Nora is a great instructor plus a fine person,but you said that already.--IM JUST AN ECHO!!!!!!!.I hope she gets back up our way,my wife will go back for a refresher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Holehouse

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

My wife and I are attending this spring in PA.... Hopefully Nora can show me a way to keep up with Aline Boom-Boom Babin!

Guy & (Aline) Babin

6. deereRalph

deereRalph Member

Sandy,
    Miss seeing you at The Grand. How is Jen. doing?
    Keep up with you on trapshooters.
    Peg

7. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Peg,
    Hey ,nice hearing from you.Jen and her husbank Erik are shooting.Like to see you again .Im sending a PM .

Sandy Holehouse.

8. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Yes to all your questions. Great lady, fantastic teacher.

9. Rossi396

Rossi396 Member

I'll be at the clinic here in PA as well..Heard great things about her and I'm looking forward to meeting her.

10. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Rossi396,
    Nora gives a top notch clinic,you will be more than happy !!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse

11. MMcVitty

MMcVitty Member

Went to A Nora Ross clinic two weekends ago. Completely different shooting now. I loved shooting before but was frustrated with my abilities. At the clinic Nora videos each shooter and critiques the video. I didn't have a lot of big changes to make and my score has improved in 16s and handicap. She is a great teacher! I am planning on going again next year for a refresher. If you can go, GO!!!!

12. MMcVitty

MMcVitty Member

Went to A Nora Ross clinic two weekends ago. Completely different shooting now. I loved shooting before but was frustrated with my abilities. At the clinic Nora videos each shooter and critiques the video. I didn't have a lot of big changes to make and my score has improved in 16s and handicap. She is a great teacher! I am planning on going again next year for a refresher. If you can go, GO!!!!

13. MMcVitty

MMcVitty Member

14. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

Hope you had that flinch before you took the class!!!

Regards

W&W

15. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Leaving tomorrow am for a 9 hour drive to Delaware Ohio for Nora's clinic. Looking very much forward even though they are predicting storms all weekend.

blade819

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

blade. You'll love her energy

17. JGS

JGS Member

I've taken Nora's class three times. I took her class in 2004 when I was getting back into the sport after a long layoff. She drills her class on the fundamentals which was just what I needed to get the "rust" off. Four years later, I was having problems with quarter left targets from posts 1 and 2. I took her class for the second time. Nora spotted my problem immediately, and the problem went away. This year, I had a friend who took up the sport this past winter. I suggested he take Nora's class to get a good foundation before he developed any bad habits. I took her class with him as I had undergone back surgery and wasn't moving as well as I used to. He found her class extremely helpful as a beginning shooter, and I thought I would find a "tune up" helpful. As an old dog, long timer shooter, I've found Nora an excellent "go to" instructor when you need someone to help you with a subtle problem that you can't identify. She's certainly the instructor of choice if you're a one eyed shooter. Nora is an inductee in the Hall of Fame, a member of the All American team more times than I can count, she's articulate, and she has a great sense of humor. She will definitely help your game regardless of your experience. J.G.Sayle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
nora ross clinic reviews

review nora ross clinic