1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NORA & RANDY ROSS CLINIC AT WAYNESBORO PA.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshoot-KX-5, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshoot-KX-5

trapshoot-KX-5 TS Member

Nora Ross clinic will be held at Waynesboro Fish & Game Club for the sixth straight year on Saturday May 1st & Sunday May 2nd . 2 day clinic $270.00 + the cost of targets. Instruction for one-eyed and two-eyed shooters.
    Randy Ross will be holding two one day long handicap clinics on Thursday April 29th and Friday April 30th. 24-27 yds. Maximum five per day. Limited spots available for both clinics.
    If interested please call Denny Bricker at 717-762-9797

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Great instructors and nice people to boot. Nora can spot the little things that make a difference. Randy is just dynamite on handicap. He really understands that game. This is a win-win situation.

Charlie

3. TjayE

TjayE Member

Nora and Randy's clinic is top notch. Tom E

4. Church Key

Church Key TS Member

Is this held at Waynesboro in Franklin County near Greencastle, PA, (off of RT-81)or at the other Waynesboro, PA in Lancaster County? The reason I ask is that I'm in WV, less than an hour from the Franklin Waynesboro.

5. AlanM

AlanM Member

church key

it is the waynesboro near Greencastle, it would be well worth your time to go.
    great bunch of people there

6. AlanM

AlanM Member

Paul
    Call Denny his number is in the first posting, he will be able to give you all the information you want.
    Alan

7. flyfish

flyfish Member

I haven't seen any recent scores posted for Nora or Randy. Are they still shooting competitively or just teaching?

8. ned408

ned408 Member

I wanted to let everyone know that Randy and I will be shooting some this year. I haven't quit teaching either, I just didn't post anything last year concerning classes.
    A lot of people already know but, the reason Randy and I didn't shoot last year was because of my fathers health. In November of '08 they gave my father 6 months to live because of heart problems. In May of '09 the doctors turned him over to Hospice care. My father passed away in December. I wanted to be with my Dad as much as I could and care for him. Since I did not shoot, Randy ( being a great husband ) stayed by my side.
    I do want to thank everyone for all of there caring thoughts, Emails, letters, flowers, everything. I had a great Dad!!

Good Shooting Everyone,
    Nora Ross

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have had the pleasure of a Nora clinic and she is worthy of your tiem and money. Her energy invigorates you.

10. Randy P

Randy P Member

I've taken classes from both Nora and Randy, both are great and looking forward to seeing them again this year....Randy P.

11. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Humorous side story to tell.

I came back from a shoot last weekend, and one of my "Older" 77 year old neighbors came along and asked how I had done. After I told him, he proceeds to tell me that he knows a fellow who married a "Little Girl" who, (In his words) "shoots pretty darned good". He then told me all about watching Randy grow up, and a while back saw him and Nora at a wedding....I couldn't tell him enough about how good of a shot Nora really is, and he just kept saying: "I done heard that, but she's so small I can't figure how she holds a gun up"....ha ha

Nora and Randy, if you do read this, Cham Suttles down here at his winter home in South Carolina asked me to say hi to you.

He tells me he watched "That Youngin' Randy" grow up since he was a little tyke. LOL

Thanks, Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

randy ross noras husband