1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Martin Ross TrapShooting Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joey P, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey P

Joey P TS Member

There is one open spot remaining for the clinic. Nora Martin Ross will be conducting a two day trapshooting clinic on September 11 & 12 2010 at Delaware County Field & Stream Association in Brookhaven Pennsylvania. The price of the clinic is $300.00 for the two days plus targets and a one time $10.00 guest range fee for non-members. All shooters are responsible for providing there own shells. The first day will be singles shooting and the second day is doubles and handicap. The program will begin each day at 9:00 am and end around 5:00 pm. For more information please contact Joey Pietropaolo at jp72j@yahoo.com or Bob Minikel at rmkminikel@verizon.net .

2. damins

damins Member

3. damins

damins Member

There are 2 openings left for both days.

Bob Minikel

4. Joey P

Joey P TS Member

One spot left

5. Joey P

Joey P TS Member

There are no openings remaining for the clinic. I will continue to take names on a first come basis if anyone is still interested as an alternate due to any cancelations. Thank you

6. Joey P

Joey P TS Member

7. Joey P

Joey P TS Member

8. Joey P

Joey P TS Member

9. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

There are a couple spots left at the Oklahoma Trapshooters Assn in El Reno, Ok on Sept 25 and 26. I am not trying to hijack your thread, just help Nora and any shooter who hasn't taken her clinic.

10. RRA

RRA TS Member

My daughter (ATA Junior) just got back from a shooting clinic that Nora put on in Vernal, Utah. I was impressed with the knowledge and enthusiasm Nora has for the sport. Her teaching skills are superb and she works good with all people. She video taped the shooters and then coached the gaps. She helped my daughter and others change their shooting style to increase the odds of more broken targets. I would recommend her to anybody and I feel the money was well spent.

Rod

11. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Does she have a website? I would like to see if she's going to be in the Northeast in the spring.

12. RRA

RRA TS Member

I do not know of a website, but you can contact her at 859-473-2223.

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.