1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Martin Ross Clinic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by beyyupot, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

October 13-14-2007, Location is Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club, Burriville, RI

One or two days your choice, Call Dick Hewett cell# 774-289-4838...H# 508-278-3095, for information. Thank You for looking.

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

3. shotgunczar1

shotgunczar1 TS Member

Are there any more details for this clinic???

4. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

The cost of the clinic is the customary fee of $ 200.00 for one day and $ 300.00 for the two day. Targets are priced at $ 3.00 per round and you can expect to shoot 300 rounds per day and stay up to six PM each day. Food is being worked on for the mid-day break. Nora has not been back east for some time, this is and excellent opportunity for all shooters of one or two eyes usage to be taught by one of the best, who also is a member of the Trapshooters Hall of Fame. Enjoy her while the resource is still here, I know I will. Thank you for the question it was a good one, Dick Hewett.

5. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

6. shotgunczar1

shotgunczar1 TS Member

Any spaces left? How do you sign up?

7. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

There are a few left I signed up one today and two yesterday, things are starting to move along nicely, Call me at 774-289-4838 or (508) 278-3095. Thanks, Dick H.

8. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

9. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

All I can tell you about the Nora clinic was that she did one up here in Northwestern Penna. and it was full. The shooters that attended absolutely RAVED about how good it was and how nice Nora was. I am very sorry I didn't attend but it filled up. All ages and classes of shooters attended and they were universal in their praise for the clinic..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

10. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

11. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

All I can tell you about the Nora clinic was that she did one up here in Northwestern Penna. and it was full. The shooters that attended absolutely RAVED about how good it was and how nice Nora was. I am very sorry I didn't attend but it filled up. All ages and classes of shooters attended and they were universal in their praise for the clinic..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

12. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

Uncle Sam thank you for your thoughts, Dick H.

13. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

14. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

15. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

We had one cancellation, this creates an opportunity for someone to jump in on a great clinic. Call me at 774-289-4838 cell H-508-278-3095.

16. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Nora's clinic is great. Usually brings along her sidekick, husband Randy Ross, who is also a great guy and teacher, also. You can't spend money any better if you want to get better.

Charlie Becknell

17. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

Bump for Nora

18. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

19. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

I attended Nora's clinic a couple years ago and loved it. She never talked down to us and we never heard one word about her record in the sport. She gave us great information on the basics and did not try to make drastic changes with the way each shooter shoot. Her message was always the same, if it is working for you do not change it. If she ever comes to East Texas again I will go to the clinic again. Persolly she added 15-20 birds to my combined average.

20. tachyon

tachyon Member

Nora did a clinic for our high school team last fall.
    Everyone agreed that the clinic was excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nora martin trap shooter

review of nora martin ross clinic