1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Martin Ross Clinic Thumbs Up

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zelmo96, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

I took Nora's class this weekend and it was great. She is very informative and helped each of us on an individual level. She did not try to clone us. She gave us things to work on and was friendly but in charge at all times. She took extra time to make sure we all had our questions addressed. She also gave me information I did not have, I have been shooting 12 years and never heard some of the info she gave us. Common sense things that were never mentioned to me. I hope that I put the effort in to reflect the help she gave me. Thanks again Nora, Al Baker.

2. Gonbad

Gonbad Member

I agree that the Nora Ross clinic at Bluegrass Traps was a professional and informative event. Mrs. Ross gave a shopping list of techniques and disciplines that make it easier to break targets.
    AND; Hats off to Diana Crawford who organized the event. Thanks to her everything was well coordinated and the available meal was great!
    Thanks to all,
    Charles Howard and son, Colin

3. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Nora is fantastic. I took her clinic last year in Portland Oregon. I have scheduled her for a clinic at the Black Diamond gun club and am looking forward to seeing her in three weeks.

Jim Bradbury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.