1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Non Voters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

The first day of early voting in Texas, the wife and I went to vote. After that, I went to the bank for some business, and the teller asked me what I was doing today, and I said that we voted early today. She said that she didn't voted. She's about 21-22 years old. Today, I dropped off my wife's Expedition at the Ford house for service, and was b.s.ing with my service rep. 'John'. Anyway, Icasually mentioned-"Have you voted yet?". He said "No, I don't vote." Wow, I guess some people don't give a damn, or don't understand the process. Many people died for us to be able to vote. But this is America, you can do as you damn well please. Charlie

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Many people figure that their vote doesn't count or make a difference so they see no "reason" to exercise their right,,,,,,,,,if you don't exercise it; it will fade away.......

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

When all the recounts are completed, they will bitch regardless of who wins.
    I know I'l bitch if the "OBummer" and the vacation queen stay in power.
    VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN! (as they say in Chicago)

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.