1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

non selective triggers ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Crunch, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunch

Crunch Member

Can all current Perazzi non-selective triggers be changed internally to change the barrel shooting sequence?

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

The answer to your question is yes. But I'm not sure the question, as asked, is what you want to know.

The tree can be changed and that will reverse the firing order. Until the tree is changed back.

An internal selector can be installed to change(by a push of the slide) the firing order. Then drop the trigger out again and push the slide and it reverses the order back.

I'm not sure on the coil springs models.

Ajax

3. Crunch

Crunch Member

Yes, that is what I needed to know. Thanks. However, that raises a few more questions regarding the "tree". What is it? and how difficult is it to change? Can it be changed without tools?
    Where can "internal slides" be purchased? Does installation required a gunsmith? Thanks up front for the help. Crunch

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Yes, firing order can be changed with a different "tree". (require fitting)

Or, you can convert your trigger to internal selective with a $250 kit, plus fitting cost.

OR, you can PM me if you want to trade your trigger.

This is what a "tree" look like,
    stevew_2008_0303142.jpg

You'll have to disassemble trigger group to change and fit the "tree". For sure.

5. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is my understanding that some of the older triggers such as the one in my Comp1,the internal selector parts will not fit. Am I wrong? Bill Hom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

can a non-selective trigger be changed to selective

convert nonselective trigger to selective trigger