1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-selectable Perazzi trigger conversion ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hammer1, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

If one buys a used Perazzi with a non-selectable trigger...

How painful (expensive) is it to convert the gun to a selectable trigger ?

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

You can buy a conversion kit from "gmgunparts.com" then fit it yourself, or you can have a gunsmith fit it for you. I did two for my friends, not that difficult.

3. ejg

ejg Member

Steve

Is that address correct? I can't get it to open.

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Give Whiz White a call or PM him. He has the conversion parts for around $150. He advertises on this site and is a good guy. I'm currently having Earnest Marlette do one for me. Withers

5. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Jim White can definitely get them, I just talked to him about the same thing. He said the main variable has to do with the clearance between the sear and the new selectable tree. There are some manufacturers tolerances involved in the fitting of the sears, so you have to match those tolerances with the new tree. I have not done this myself so I am just repeating what Jim told me. I would suspect that a set of feeler gages would be sufficient to check and duplicate the space between those two parts. The tree and inertia block appear to be simply pinned in place.

Perhaps SteveW could shed some light on this aspect of the change? I believe the website he was referring to was Marcello Giuliani's old one. The current one is http://www.mm-accessory.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.