1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NON REGISTERED SHOOTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HUNTERMICHIGAN, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HUNTERMICHIGAN

HUNTERMICHIGAN TS Member

hi everyone new to trap shooters .com just started shooting trap again. plus i just bought a new trap gun today. Shot 50 out of it already. Had a good day for me 47out of 50 . was wondering if there were any non registered shots coming up in michigan. Ive shoot in a few along time ago were you could win your money back plus a little or even like a trophy shoot. any help would be appreciated.

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

HunterMi: We are having a non-registered money shoot at Williams County Gun Club next Sunday November 14th. We are located just across the Mi/Ohio border south of Hillsdale, Michigan at Montpelier, Ohio. Not sure where you are but if you need additional info let me know. Roger

3. HUNTERMICHIGAN

HUNTERMICHIGAN TS Member

hey roger sure send me more info and do you have shoots like that all winter.

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

HunterMi: I sent you a PM with the shoot details. Let me know if you need additional info. Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.