1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Registered Calcutta, Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Dec 4, 2016.

1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

[​IMG]

Williams County Gun Club

100 Bird Non-Registered

CALCUTTA

Saturday, January 7th, 2017

Practice open 9:30 am/Auction 11:00 am

100 Club Handicap*

OPTIONS: TARGETS........................ $22.00

CALCUTTA ENTRY......$15.00**

LEWIS CLASS............ $20.00***

PURSE........................ $20.00 (40/30/20/10)

50’s (6 possible combinations-1 money) ... $ 30.00

*CLUB HANDICAP Will be determined by subtracting 2 yards from your ATA Handicap Yardage. Minimum club handicap will be 19 yards. Club handicap will be adjusted after each non-registered event this winter by adding 2 yards for the top score entered in the Calcutta, 1 yard for the 2nd high score in Calcutta and a ½ yard for the 3rd high score in the Calcutta. ATA established yardage – shooter must have shot 1000 ATA registered targets combined last two ATA target years. Non-ATA members will be assigned a club handicap of no less than 23 yards.

**The Calcutta option is divided 50/30/20% with the buyer receiving 70% and shooter receiving 30%. Minimum self bid is $10.00. WILDCARDS will be sold at beginning of AUCTION.

***LEWIS CLASS will be Williams County Modified Lewis. Top 3 scores eliminated from modified Lewis. Lewis paid 1 score per class. NOTE: shooters not in Calcutta and shooting Lewis option-all scores above the 4th highest Calcutta score will be eliminated from the modified Lewis before “Lewis classes” are calculated. Ties on all money divide.

To Pre-squad or ask Questions-Mary Jane 419-438-1127 or email janeyinohio@gmail.com

Questions-Call Roger 419-583-7133 Club reserves right to modify program

2. tiptoncotrap

tiptoncotrap Member

Will there be any advantage to a FOB card?

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I can't answer that question maybe Roger can lol

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I'm planning on it.

5. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

If Tron is going to be there then count me in too! I wonder if BigDon will make an appearance? I still have my "Friend of Brenner" card, but lately it hasn't garnered any special yardage reductions. Hope to see a lot of our TS.com friends there!

DuckDog

6. junkyard

junkyard TS Member

Great club, Great shoot, Great people.

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Just a couple weeks away :chillishocked::chillihalo::chilliquestion::chillisad::chillishocked::chillishocked::chillismile::chillismile::cheerleader1::xpb_cool::xdo_merrypissmas:

8. tiptoncotrap

tiptoncotrap Member

9. Magnus

Magnus Member

We shot one last winter, awesome club and very professionally ran!

10. tiptoncotrap

tiptoncotrap Member

11. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Great shoot today! I had the opportunity to meet Tron but unfortunately he corrected my grammar twice so we had to BAN him from the clubhouse. Tron said he is used to being banned so it wasn't a problem. Haha! 97 was high when I left but there were still squads shooting so I don't know what ended up winning. Thanks to the Williams County crew for another fun day of visiting with friends and shooting!

Tron thanked this.
  12. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

I bet it was COLD up there today!
    Doug

13. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

A real eye opening experience to say the least. How could a club SO nice, with such great people be in Ohio? True, they are knuckle draggers with poor grammar skills and backwoods elocution, but a fantastic club none the less.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    DuckDog thanked this.
  14. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

I normally say if it's cold enough that I need to wear gloves then it's too cold to shoot. I wore gloves today! 59 shooters in the Calcutta and a few more just shooting for the Lewis purse. If it ended with a lone 97 high score that fellow will be about 3K+ happy if he played the card.

targetbreaker thanked this.
  15. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Daniel Johns from Indiana, winner with a 97. 1900.00 + for his 50% win, believe he self buy, and hit the 50's all 6. Not sure of all his payout but his smile was real wide.

Doug, Was colder than that notorious Witches T in a brass brassiere
    Dave B

targetbreaker thanked this.
  16. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Active Member

Did Roscoe sell the gun before he left? I would not be surprised if he did. Good Job Roscoe.

Ross Randall

Search tags for this page

williams county gun club calcutta shoot