1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Non Registered Calcutta Northwest OH Feb. 12th

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be hosting a non registered Calcutta on February 12th. Check out the following progam. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks, Williams County Gun Club, Mary Jane Secretary-Treasurer and Johnny President.

Williams County Gun Club
    100 Bird Non-Registered
    CALCUTTA
    Sunday February 12th
    Practice open 9:00 am/Auction 11:00 am
    100 club handicap*
    2 YARD REDUCTIONS: SHOOTERS WHO HAVE NOT PLACED 1ST, 2ND OR 3RD IN THIS SEASON’S PREVIOUS TWO CALCUTTAS WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THEIR NEW ATA YARDAGE WITH THE 2 YARD REDUCTION AS LONG AS THE SHOOTER IS PLANNING TO ACCEPT THE REDUCTION AT THEIR NEXT ATA REGISTERED SHOOT. ANY SHOOTER WHO HAS PLACED IN PREVIOUS TWO CALCUTTAS WILL SHOOT FROM THEIR EARNED YARDAGE AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THEIR NEW TWO YARD REDUCTION YARDAGE UNTIL NEXT WINTER’S CALCUTTA SEASON.

OPTIONS: Targets........................... $20.00
    CALCUTTA ENTRY..........$15.00**
    LEWIS CLASS............ $10.00***
    PURSE......................... $10.00 (40/30/20/10)

*CLUB HANDICAP Will be determined by subtracting 2 yards from your ATA Handicap Yardage. Minimum club handicap will be 19 yards. Club handicap will be adjusted after each non-registered event this winter by adding 2 yards for the top score entered in the Calcutta, 1 yard for the 2nd high score in Calcutta and a ½ yard for the 3rd high score in the Calcutta. Non-ATA members will be assigned a club handicap of no less than 23 yards.

**The Calcutta option is divided 50/30/20% with the buyer receiving 70% and shooter receiving 30%. Minimum self-bid is $10.00.
    ***LEWIS CLASS will be Williams County Modified Lewis. Top 3 scores eliminated from modified Lewis, and paid 1 score per class, 10 shooters per class. NOTE: shooters not in Calcutta and shooting Lewis option-top 3 scores shot by all shooters will be eliminated from Lewis payout calculation.
    Ties on all money will divide
    Club reserves the right to alter or modify program
    Questions?? Please contact Roger Brenner 419-583-7133
    Shooting starts after completion of auction- WILDCARDS will be sold during auction.
    Directions and info at www.wccl.net

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

The ground hog at Williams County predicts a beautiful day for our final Calcutta of this season. This should be an exciting shoot and a lot of fun. See ya there, Roger

3. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Roger, u have pm

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We got some white stuff on the ground this morning. I guess south of here go more than we did. That is a good thing:)

5. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Please feel free to print flyer and pass on.

Joe

joesmoke_2008_030359.jpg

6. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Got my new 25 yard ATA card! Hope BigDon doesn't shoot me in the back now that I will be standing so far in front of him. Crap, now I gotta come up with new excuses for missing handicap targets. Maybe I can just say I was too close to the 16 yard line. Should be fun no matter what! Does the club still have any of those "ton of shot" raffle tickets left? I hope Matt's buddy from Wyoming can make it. Are we really going to let Dysinger shoot from the 23? If so, I bid $6.47 on him right now. Might go as high as 7 bucks on him if BigDon wants to split the bid with me.

See ya all there,

Don Cogan

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Don: Now settle down...back away from the Mountain Dew big fella!! Yes, we still have some "Win a TON of shot" tickets for sale. I bid $8 bucks on Brad!

8. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Well Roger I will have to consult with my investment partner a.k.a. BigDon, but I think we can go $8.33 on Dysinger. We need to save some money to bid on Kiner.

Don

9. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Evidently the word is getting out on the last couple payouts..... Loading up some 3 dram 7 1/2s for the 19 yard line. If the shot misses, maybe the concussion from that close will crack them.

Joe

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Got 11.19 on Brad LOL. This could be a real serious Calcutta now. I'm thinking with the new reductions the bidding is going to go ski's the limit:) Hope you got lots of cash because MJ is ready for this big auction.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

The twenty three is going to get crowded. The Duck is in charge of our bidding and I trust we will end up with Brad and Kiner and maybe Brenner in addition to our selves. I may have to mortgage the house on this one or sell my Alfie.

Where is Joe when I need him.

Don

12. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

I will go 17.77 on Brad, and Fifty big-ones on BIG DON. By the way how do you get a reduction? Ed.

13. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Rat: Just ask...and if you ask in a nice way you may get two reductions!

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

19.99 on Brad with 50.50 on Big Don. I think Joe is trying out an Alfie and he could become one of them that sell real high at the auction. I think he will be on the 19 yard line.

15. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

The Don/Don syndicate will go $21.29 on Dysinger.

Ed,

Reductions should be granted to all those that were good little boys and girls last year. Just like Christmas presents! I have noticed that it is very benificial to be a F.O.B. (Friend Of Brenner). Most of the F.O.B.'s got 4 yard reductions! If you did not get your 2 yard reduction you might ask an F.O.B. if they would mind sharing some of their reduction with you.

Don

16. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

Just sold 2 bushell of soybens will go $25.00 on Dysinger and if I offer him free beer afterwords, I know for a fact he will be tough to beat. Zimmie

17. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Big Don bring Alf along. I will sell beans before the calcutta.....Hate to beat you with your own gun though.

Joe

18. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Good news got my new card yesterday, but only 26yd, got screwed by Clyde not 25, Dirk is at 25, how about you Don? Brad

19. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Hey Zimmie, just came from the fur dealer, got 27.77 for one 65lb. yote. So I now bid $26.77 on Brad and 63.77 on Nester. Smoken Joe had a 49 at Wauseon today!!!! Ed

20. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Brad I think the Duck only got a yard but the trap guru's felt sorry for me and gave me 2. Sunday ought to be interesting.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.