1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Registered Calcutta Northwest OH. Dec. 9th

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be having a Non-Registered Calcutta on December 9, 2012. It is a handicap event. We will open doors for practice around 9:00-9:30 a.m. I think the Auction is at 11:00. More details to follow. So mark your calendars this is the first of the three we will be having this winter.
    The Heisler's

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Don, are you and your bidding partner teaming up again this year?

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I got lots of people on my list to bid on. Can't wait:)

6. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

BigDon's bidding partner is officially checking in. Can't miss a Williams County Calcutta! My body guard (Shrek) is now shooting so close to the trap house that he will certainly break a big score. Apparently my Friend of Brenner card expired cuz I'm still at the fence. Oh well, somebody has to squad with Setterman, even if it is just us two. Can't wait, this is gonna be fun!

DuckDog

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Duckie...much like an ata card, you need to annually renew your FOB card! I don't recall any Jimmie Johns at my door in recent months! You of all people should know how these privileges work.

8. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Didn't know where to send my FOB renewal check, but I've been leaving sandwiches at your front door on a weekly basis! I'm thinking Mrs. B might be hiding those sandwiches from you. On second thought, maybe AJ is eating yours? Hmmmm, now we have a mystery!

DuckDog

9. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Maybe the drastic background changes at Williams County will mess with some of the participants' focus??? Better show up early for a few practice rounds.

Joe

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Duck master: My FOB and even Brenners didn't work for the elusive reduction. So becareful with the sandwiches as the power of the FOB may be slipping.

Your partner in bountiful rewards.

Don

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

DuckDog, You're on your own. Family Christmas Party that day at noon.

Watch out for Nicol. He's been shooting caps like a madman since we blessed his barrels in Yuengling over the smoke of the sacred Turkeyfoot Creek Sassafras logs.

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jim, yes I will be there. Should be fun...

Duckdog, I saw a little mayo on the neighbors lab, I think I found my Jimmie Johns thief!

13. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Well Roger if the neighbors dog is a lab then I will just start bringing an extra sandwich for him. Got a soft spot for those labs ya know! It's a shame Setterman won't be there. Last time we shot together at Mason I seem to recall him breaking a 98 from the back fence! I was looking forward to watching that again right after BigDon and I bought him in the Calcutta. That Nicol fellow is sounding pretty tough, maybe we will put our money on him. I can't help but wonder if Mr. Nicol's barrels really shoot that good or if he and Setterman's judgement had been slightly impaired the night they blessed the barrels.

DuckDog

14. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Ohh, I believe there was some magic in those Yuengling logs,,,, and the Sassafras brew sure went down good too...... Uhh, ooppppp's just might have that a little backward...

Nicol here, over. (thats radio talk for those that dont know).

15. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Impaired? We resembled that remark....I think....can't remember. Maybe Matt does?

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It is going to be a real fun shoot by the sounds of it. I think you better get Matt toasted the night before because 99 percent of the time he shines the next day LOL!!! MJ

17. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Duckdog, they made me a believer!! I saw him in action,I'm not sure but I think the holy smoke tightened up the choke. Unbelievable smoke balls!! Are there any OSTA rules about these kind of rituals? Glenn

18. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Seem to have a little trouble with that remembering thing,,,,,, but I will admit, those barrels are shootin' darn good afterward.

19. tweety1

tweety1 Member

20. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Matt: are you up to performing the auction duties for us again this year? Please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.