1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Non Registered Calcutta January 13, Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH will be having another Non Registered Calcutta on January 13, 2013. So get them calendars marked and whatever else you have to do so you can attend another great event. The program is basically the same as last month. Have more details in the next couple of days.
    Thanks,
    Mary Jane and Johnny Heisler, Officers of the gun club!!!!

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Just a week away:)

3. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

My money is on Matt. Glenn

4. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

thanks for the posting of the flyer, Joe:)

6. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

thanks for the posting of the flyer, Joe:)

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Saving my nichols and dimes so I can come and buy someone. Duck's saving his tips. So watch for the dangerous duo.

Don

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Oh no!!! glad I save up from last time LOL

10. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

The Youth Trap Team will have another raffle Sunday on a super fine Henry Golden Boy .22 rifle. Bring some pocket change!

Joe Smoke

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That would be a sweet win for me, since my first grandson will be arriving in April. I will be sure to bring some extra pocket change with me LOL!!!!

12. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We are open for pratice tomorrow afternoon. The time is 12:00 - 4:00, since the lead mining has started.

14. 50 PLUS

50 PLUS TS Member

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

back up for another day:)

16. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Do not go to this shoot and win if you are a short yardage shooter. The rules say if you win you get 2 yards.I won this shoot last month shooting by their rules. Got a letter the next week congratulating me for my winning score and thanking me for coming. The letter said that I earned 2 yards for my winning score. The letter also said that they were giving me 3 additional yards for known ability Look at my handicap scores on the ata website. I broke 1 winning score in a big shoot in the last 3 or 4 years and I always play the money. The bottom line is do not go to Williams County Gun Club and beat them if you are a short yardage shooter. They want their shooters to win.

Jerry Nickell
    ata # 82 01102

17. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

JN I have already answered your post on the separate thread. I will repeat my feeling here. It doesn't pay to be a sandbagger and what you say is BS.

Don

18. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Big don.
    I am not a sandbagger. Look at my scores. Your club set the rules. People shoot according to their ATA yardage and your gun club rules. Beat you guys and the rules change. Roger Brenner hung up on me today because he is aware what I said was true. Your club is happy as long as a long yardage shooter wins. Do not put the rules out if you can't live with them.

Jerry Nickell

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Maybe you ought to check who has won in the past. I guess it was just a Miracle that you and your 2 buddies finished on top. I did look at your record and I also looked at the ATA reduction rules and if you got one you were not elgible and your delegate should take it back.

You and your friends walked out with enough money so come back and shoot from where you belong, you can afford it.

Don

20. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Big Don
    I will type slow so you can understand. I did not get a reduction because I earned yardage in September. Quit your crying about reductions. The Ata passed them out. YOUR club made the rules. YOUR club changed them when we won. Any time you want to come to Middletown and shoot my yardage, I will shoot against you even though you are a long yardage shooter. Come to Middletown and you and me shoot a 100 targets from the 21 for $500. Put up or shut up. Your club makes the rules and don't live by them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.