1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Non denominational church services at the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Porter, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Please note in your programs that there will be a church service each Sunday while at AIM and Grand. Several State shoots have added this as a regular part of their activities and they have grown to be very well attended and looked forward to each year. I am sure that with over 1000 youth shooters and family support members on hand the bleachers will be full. The second Sunday will have more old guys but I suspect just as well attended.

I was in attendance in Arkansas and heard the young man from the Fellowship of Christian Athletes who will speak to the youth (and you if you attend). He was great!

Please plan to join us. There will be ample time to get to shooting stations.

I think it right and fitting that the ATA assume a role model position for each of us shooters regardless of age or affiliation. Many thanks to the EC for putting this in place.

2. plaw

plaw Active Member

I can't be there but sounds like a good thing.

3. Shearer60

Shearer60 Member

Finally. I am so proud of the ATA to allow this at shoots. And gun clubs.

Con

4. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Grand Idea.. for a Grand Event !!

Thank you to all who worked and approved this..

Jerry B

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I attended a meeting of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and had a tournament of 50 birds at a private site. All the local business owners and local government were invited. Ray Goff(one time Georgia football coach) was our guest speaker and was very good. I think it's a giant step in the right direction. Jackie B.

by the way, I came in second in the tournament shooting a 410. LOL