1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NOBODY GOT BURNT -- JUST A LOT OF HOT AIR

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Dear Nelson Nice story you did good . First you sent me a trigger now you say I,m showing Pictures of the wrong trigger a Different trigger . Yes I did e-mail you and yes I did say I was not happy with the trigger YOU sent and felt it was not the trigger I had thought IT SHOULD OF BEEN. You sir did call me but you sir never gave me any opportunity to say a word . I don,t think I got five words in . You did all the Screaming . I did sent the trigger back to you even after you said YOU BOUGHT IT IT,S YOURS . You sent it back unopened ??

It was only $295.00 plus shipping of 10 bucks . I never gave it a second thought I would have this kind of BS from a trap shooter .

I have the trigger but know now you will say that it,s not the same trigger . YOUR SLICK .

Here is the bottom line I know and you know what you have done live with it .

Thank You James Rausch

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

sounds like a case of mail fraud to me. I'm sure your postmaster would love to have his name and adress.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Boy that paragraphless rant hurt my eyes.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

After buying and selling alot of guns and stuff on this site for the last five years I will stand on my past deals . I have sold guns-coats-loaders-triggers and all kinds of parts . I have sold to alot of the people on this site and never had a problem . I was useing the handle KEYBEAR and now after the new trapshooters.com is here ALF-99 . I feel if ask anyone I have bought or sold to would say It all went well . This is sad

We like to think every one is on the up and up and I guess one bad deal will not keep me from still buying and selling but I will be more careful .

Thank You ALF-99

5. Brian in Oregon

Keybear? I wondered what happened to you. Didn't realize you became ALF-99.<br>
    <br>
    Hey, what happened to the pics of the trigger assembly? They're not in the other thread anymore.

6. Brian in Oregon

I'll tell you one thing - If I'm not familiar with the name of the person selling something here, I'm going to do a search and see how long they've been around.

7. B.C.

B.C. Member

Keybear {AKA } ALF-99 stand up person to deal with, I'm on his side as far as being honest to deal with ! for what its worth ! B.C.

8. Brian in Oregon

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

He should have used 7-1/2's instead of 8's.

Curt

10. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Full choke or modified with the 7 1/2 or 8s ??? LOL

11. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I think I'm going to have a salad for lunch today. Maybe a chef salad cause it has good stuff on it or possibly a pasta caeser salad.

Ya know I most likely though will get me a chicken strip salad from Chic-Fil-A because they have some really great blue cheese dressing. Probably some of the bestest blue cheese dressing in the world.

So what are you going to have for lunch?

Sorry but the topic of lunch is so far more appealing than this topic of crud.

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Captions/?action=view&current=captioner9356325.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

13. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Good Morning Brian . I remember I sold you a old Scope ? Did you ever put it to use ? Yes I deleted the pictures and It would do no good to repost . My seller would contend it was a different trigger anyway ??

I would like to thank my trapshooters.com friend for the e-mails

ALF-99

14. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Knowing Alf-69, my votes with Nelson Tromba. MRII

15. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

The answer is simple: Never buy or sell on TS.com, only buy/sell face-to-face.
    Otherwise, you are taking a small-but-very-real chance on the outcome not being statisfactory to all concerned.
    Then, we have to listen to crap like this.....

16. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Well I have bought and sold a lot of stuff on here and everyone has offered the 3 day inspection. Had one gun a Fox I was not happy with, seller corrected the problem with one polite phone call. Bill

17. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Big differences from the buyer and seller ?? Who is the real honest person in this deal gone bad ?? I have no clue . Hope all my dealings so far have been 100% good .

18. nipper

nipper TS Member

I would never buy a guy on any site but here and have bought one and was very happy with the deal.

Bill

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

nipper you need to edit unless you are in the habit of buying guys, look what happened to Spitzer for buying girls.

Don

20. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Nipper, I always suspected you were....well, let's just say "happy".

Tron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.