1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? Noblesport Trap Loads???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BigBadBob, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Any one have any experience, good or bad, with Noblesport trap loads?

Specificly, 2-3/4 DR. 1-1/8 oz #8's. My kids usually only shoot 16 yard singles.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

We use them on our High School Trap team all the time. I have also shot them on occasion. I haven't found anything at all wrong with them. The girls on our team love the Low Recoil loads. I have shot that exact load you named. Good shells.

These are the low recoil loads we use with some of the recoil sensative shooters

[​IMG]

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

For 16 yard definitely the one ounce 1200 fps low recoil shell. It patterns great and crushes targets. I shot them for several years. I wish I could get some more.

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

These are great loads for the $$$. They are also the best reload able hull of the Eurotrash brands. Wish I could bet some of their wads but they are no longer imported.

T

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

Very good ammo. I used a bunch of the subgauge Nobel Sport when I was shooting skeet and it performed very well and loaded good. The LR1 load duplicates my favorite do it all load and if I had access to bunches of it at a reasonable price I could almost be persuaded to quit reloading (almost).

--- Chip King ---

6. elinvar

elinvar Member

I got a couple flats of the 7/8 oz 1200 fps and really like them at 16's- smokes targets with tiny recoil- I need to get some more or duplicate the load.

Terry Jones

7. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Great shell for the money.

Reloads just fine with Windjammer wads as well.

Zanders in Sparta, IL is a distributor.

Mike

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

They are a great shell for the money; however, they tend to stick in some high end single barrel trap guns. Also, they have a base wad just like Winchester shells. I would not reload them if I shot a pump or auto-loader.

Phil Berkowitz

9. Baber

Baber TS Member

Noble Sport is the only import to offer reloading data for their hulls. The only problem is that no one brings the wads in. loaded 1000's of them with their TG 24 wad. great load but can't get the wads anymore.

Tom

10. elinvar

elinvar Member

I have had a few stick in my Ljutic- Not as bad as Rio's but had one stuck last night- Average about 1 per 100.

T. Jones

11. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

Great shell! With typical European steel base that sticks in some guns!

12. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

A clean burning shell. Works great in a 1100.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.