1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble shell info

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Could you give me your feedback on the Noble shotshells-trap loads esp, 1145 fps?! I would be interested in shot quality, consistency of shot pay load etc! Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. tcr1146

Surely, someone has shot these and checked them?! Tom Rhoads

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Tom, let the price be your guide.

Gamaliel is selling NobelSport target for $5.20/box per flat. They are also selling Remington STS target for $8.10/box per flat. It stands to reason that the $3.10/box difference has to come from somewhere other than labor costs...softer lead, inconsistent primers, lots of slow powder, stiff wads.

Morgan

4. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

I am shooting some of the Trap Gold Nobles. They are pretty good for singles. I am not sure of all the technical things that you speak of, but they seem to be fine. They do have a primer that is recessed a little more that some other shells, a few older guns may have a hard time firing them 100% of the time.
    Ryan

5. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Tom, I have shot several Noble shells. I shot them on the 16 and for doubles. Of all the cheap shells I think they are one of the better ones to shoot. JMO. Roland King

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The $3.00 difference is mostly the profit margin on "premium" shells that allow manufactures the overall margin to sell "promo" shells. We promo shell shooters greatly appreciate those of you who buy AAs and STSs. Thank you for your support.

7. Bwanar

Bwanar TS Member

I've shot their Sporting Clays low recoil loads and thought they performed very well.

8. tcr1146

Thanks Guys! Tom Rhoads

9. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I've been shooting their LR-1's for about 6 months & really like them. In fact my scores have gone up since I started using them. I love shooting this 1 oz. load.

i_shoot

10. bullet2

bullet2 TS Member

Have Shot noble Sport 3.25 dram at handicap 22 Yd and have the same results as reloads

Good shell at reasonable price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.