1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble hulls

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by poppat, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppat

poppat Member

Anyone know if Noble hulls are good to reload
    Terry

2. chastaj

chastaj Member

I tried some last year, and several split.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Load them once, then toss them. Likely they are free for the taking. I load the heck out of them.

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

cheddite junk throwaway hulls.

5. 7bcshooter

7bcshooter Member

I have an older Perazzi and I have trouble getting some of the new Noble shells to chamber. I tried reloading some of them and had several that wouldn't chamber in my gun. I will have to be desperate for shells before I would purchase any more. Randy

6. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

I think they load OK.
    18gr. of Red Dot and a 12S3 or copy make a good 2 3/4 dr./ 1-1/8 oz. load and the primer pocket will accept any cheap eurotrash primer that you want to use.

A 12S0 or copy wad and 17.5gr. of Red Dot will make a similar speed 1oz. load.

I have loaded them up to 3 of times but because of some problems others have had with the plastic base wad coming loose they are a load once and toss item.

7. Baber

Baber TS Member

These are probably the best of the EuroTrash hulls. Have reloaded 1000's of them. They supply their own primers and loading data, They at one time even supplied their own wads. The 8 point crimp version are as good as the current crop of AA's.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.