1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobel Sport 1 oz load, 1200 fps

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by royboy, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royboy

royboy Member

Does anybody out there shoot the Nobel Sport 1 oz load at 1200 fps???

What do you think ?? Good, excellent, bad ??

Are they good at medium hadicap yardage??

THANKS !! cw

2. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I've been shooting sporting clays for over a year with them & am very satisfied. As long as I can get them from our club supplier I will shoot only Nobel Sport's. They are a very good shell at a good price.
    Just bought a 20 ga. auto & will try the Nobel Sport's in it as well.

I love Nobel Sports,
    i_shoot

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I bought 8 flats to try at bunker.. They are OK.. once you adjust your swing for the slower shell.. but no where near as good as the Nobel bunker shell..

4. SR1

SR1 TS Member

I have shot the NS27 for cap's and love them but never tried the 1oz shells.

5. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

not as good as the estate shells but any cheepie shells good for singles if you can afford it shoot federals at this time they are the best on the market followed by rem. sts.

6. royboy

royboy Member

Has anybody else used these?

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I have shot some. I used them for 1st shot of doubles. Good shell for price. Also try Centurion shells. I have been shooting there 3 Dram 1 1/8 ounce 7.5's for awhile. I bought 50 flats last year. For a heavy target load, the Centurion's have very little recoil. I actually have shot quite a few of them for 16 yard singles. I have ran 2 100's with them.

Matt

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Don.. it is the Indian.. until someone tells you one shell in your box is slow..and you start thinking about it.. A bent arrow???? Half of trapshooting is a mind game.. If they can screw with your head.. they can screw with your scores..

9. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

NS are pretty darn good clay target shotshells in general, but when compared to the cost of AA and STS's they are really good. 2 1/2 years ago when they were 39.00 per flat they were great !!!

I would rather use about any of the NS line over the Federal or Winchester 4-packs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.