1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobel peace prize

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I want to submit my theory for the award! I believe that all the pounding going on at the U.S. mint, making money we don't have, is causing the Plates in the Earth to shift dramatically, which is causing the increase in earthquates around the Planet. Soon to be discover also that both Ice Caps are now loose, and are flowing free, to join and cause an inbalance on the planet, which will stop the Earths rotation? and bad things are going to happen!!! Please sign on and help me win this Award. "slid"

2. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Slid---I agree with your assesment of the current world wide geological problems.
    This is the first sane explanation I have encountered. I have wondered for years why my fly would not land in the exact spot in the stream where I cast it. This is the reason. I was allowing for the diurnal rotation of the earth on my cast and since the rotation slowed, I missed the mark--the only plausible explanation. Also, I believe your discovery is the answer to the poor showing of the US curling team at the olympics. Since our ATHLETES train taking into consideration the rotation of the earth, then this is altered----well the outcome is clear.

3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I believe you may have discovered why I have had an uncanny ability to miss the second target in doubles. This quivering imbalance in the planet rotation, surely is the cause.

It would be a shame for your absolute genuis to go unnoticed by the Nobel Committee. Your award, (if won) would be considerably more valid than our last Ameri/Kenyan winner. Good luck to You. J.Woolsey

4. slipping into darkness

Thanks for jumping on board, and adding Validity and validation to my theory. I will share my winnings with you. "slid"

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I thought Tiger Woods was in the running for the Nobel Piece Prize. ha ha ha ...

Jerbear

6. slipping into darkness

That's good, I out done him when I was young and had no money or fame.

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Jerbear, I outdrove Tiger Woods several months back!!! He was so mad!!!, I still don't think he's played in a pro match yet. LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

8. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Spending your way out of debt is the new obammy math. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.