1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobel peace prize " Ideals"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

would like some feed back on this ideal for the award, it's obvious we need a new type of energy for the gas guzzlers. does not include street rods may they live forever. Now to the new energy source recycle plastic and add rubber and make super Band twist motors for cars, no pollution, helping to provide new job industry. each rubber block will provide 25000 miles before anew one is pick up for a small fee of 500.oo. no oil changes, a savings in it self to more than cover anew rubber block. I can go on but i think I'm on the right track, what say you? "slid"

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

slid:

Good luck with that new energy thing but I think you're confused.

You mentioned a new energy source and the Nobel Peace Prize in the same breath. An energy source is only necessary to do "work". The most recent Peace Prize winner makes it obvious that the Peace Prize is like welfare and socialized medicine. You don't have to work to get it.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.