1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobama for Wounded Troops.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

What with having to go to the gym and all, Obambi just couldn't make anytime to visit our hospitalized troops, particularly if he couldn't control the pictures and accounts. Of course, I would have thought he could have least stopped by and healed everyone:

Military Says It Set Rules For Obama Hospital Visit
    The Pentagon told the Democrat that no media or campaign aides could come along, its spokesman says. Obama canceled plans to see wounded troops in Germany.

"By Peter Spiegel and Michael Finnegan, Los Angeles Times Staff Writers

July 26, 2008

U.S. military authorities told advisors to Barack Obama this week that he could not bring press or campaign staff on a visit to wounded troops from Iraq and Afghanistan at a hospital in Germany, a Pentagon spokesman said Friday.

After advisors learned of the restriction, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee canceled his scheduled visit Friday to the military's Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in southern Germany."

On the other hand:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/49hC9TpP_rY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/49hC9TpP_rY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Without using derogatory language, this brash young man does not seem to have his, or our priorities straight. Perhaps, with another couple of decades of leadership experience which is not yet on his resume, he might be a viable candidate for high public office.

Right now, I think of him as a liability. If he is elected, the Republic will survive, but I, for one, would rather see it thrive.

The next 4 years is not going to be a picnic for either party's leader.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You wouldn't expect him to do anything without the media would you. I would be surprised if he goes to the bathroom by his self, he might set a record as he is so full of it.

Don

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IacEfYr9xNk Check this one . Jeff

5. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Obama DID have time to visit the GYM though!

6. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i think that it's funny that he is ahead of the warmonger.

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

While I am not a John MCCain fan at all, calling him a warmonger after his military career and his record as a US senator is just blowing crap out your nose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.