1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No wonder Americans DON'T trust politicians

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

No wonder Americans DON

Huntsman said in NH that Romney wasn't able to beat hussein,,,,,yet today, he is the only one that can beat him,,,,don't think much changed about Romney the past week????

America is in trouble!!!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Huntsman wants a cabinet position.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm scared of all of'em. Romney is literally Obama lite. There's alot he's NOT saying. Newt has imploded. Santorum is barely being mentioned at this point, and Ron Paul is still an old dried up nutbag.

If the Republicans don't do something real soon it isn't gonna' be much of a race.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Huntsman's already been an Ambassador...he's just angling for his next position.

Unfortunately for him, he ain't gonna get it from sucking Romney's c___, because Romney is Dead on Arrival, same as McCain.

5. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Let's hope not.. If Obama gets in another 4 years then we are in real trouble with the federal judges he will continue to appoint nationwide... The judge thing is a bigger deal than most realize...

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

I agree judges are important. But so is gridlock. And right now we have it. The Government Monster is starved for new revenue every day Obama is in office. You push the piggies away from the teat long enough...and eventually, the weaker ones start to die. But you put Romney in there, the ice-jam will be broken, and you'll have higher taxes so quick it'll make your head spin. In fact, I know some "Moderate" Republicans who get their livelihood off the government teat (Defense, Medicare-reimbursed businesses, etc.) who are praying Romney will get elected so they can get new FUNDING and keep their gravy train going.

You don't believe me? When Romney is Prez, now HE has to lead. HE has to pass a budget. HE has to Govern. And mark my words - he doesn't want to be a failure. He will pass that budget - no matter what it takes. When the Tea Party reps won't vote for it, he'll go across the aisle to the Democrats - who will then extract their pound of flesh, in the form of amendments. The final votes for passage will be supplied by the Democrats, and the Tea Party will be happy, because they can claim they didn't vote for it and kept their Grover Norquist tax pledge intact.

Don't you dare doubt Buzzy's crystal ball. The economy would be just as bad - only the GOP would get the blame for it.

But like I said - all hypothetical. It ain't gonna happen. You cannot compete with 150 Million Americans who don't pay income tax. Obama is a shoo-in, and by Labor (Commie) Day, you will know it. That silver lining in that cloud may be small, but it is indeed there, and we'd do well to start cultivating our ability to see it. STARVE THE BEAST...or at least its little piggies. It's all we can do for now, until the pendulum swings, we've flushed out all the Moderates, and the planets are lined up to get a real conservative in there.

Anyway, we don't have a choice, despite anything you read here.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Romney could convince a GOP dominated congress to pass anti-gun laws that would be resisted if they faced Obama.

Gridlock is a dangerous game, but so is letting ANY anti-gunner into office.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

That's exactly right, Brian...there are TONS of Republicans who would fall all over themselves to vote for the very same legislation they're opposing Obama on, if it were going to a RINO's desk for signature. Because they know he'd let THEM be part of the implementation of it.

But they will oppose Obama in lock-step unison on every issue, because they know all the benefits and power will accrue to HIS party. That's as close to conservative unity as we'll ever get. If it takes stupid, tribal loyalty in the face of a Chocolate Bolshevik President to produce it, fine with me. Because you know as soon as Romney were to become Prez...that "conservative" unity will fracture in a million directions, and the power-hungry Republicans will be up to their same old crap again, trying to pass stuff and make themselves look important, with the knowledge their "pet project" was going to a Republican's desk for signature.

And don't you Liberal Union Commies get a smile on your face and agree with what I'm saying, you who are too dumb to think of this yourself...because America is going to give control of BOTH houses of Congress to the REPUBLICANS in 2012, and your boy Obama isn't going to be able to tie his shoes without their permission. You're not going to get Card-Check legislation. All you're going to be able to get out of a second Obama term is Liberal judges appointed who let murderers out of jail, Liberal Agency heads who let Illegals into the country freely, Liberal Commerce people who negotiate free trade deals with the 3rd world to take your jobs away...and on his last day in office, a Big, Massive Presidential Pardon, which lets all the Muslim terrorists in Gitmo free to come blow up the cities where your children live and work.

So don't get that stupid, smug liberal Union look on your face agreeing with me about the Republicans, because YOU'RE going to get YOURS from Obama, and you ain't going to like it. Once he doesn't need your Union dues for re-election anymore, he's going to throw the Unions on the shit-pile with all the rest of America, and you're going to get FREE TRADE DEALS out the ying-yang. (And yes, that will be the ONE piece of legislation that will get Republican approval - so YOUR goose is cooked, either way).

Now - is there anybody else out there who I can cheer up?

(And while I'm at it...you Ron Paul nut-bags go wipe whatever that is off your chin. If you Libertarians can show me ONE country that was ever made great by free, open immigration and legalized recreational drugs, I'll take back what I said. Me and a few million Dutch stoners and Muslim Amsterdam taxi drivers eagerly await your answer).

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Wow Buzz you seem angry. Just what if Obama wins, and the Dems. take back contol of the House while still controlling the Senate. Obama has not been able to do much since loosing control of the House. Take a look at the congress approval rating. I think your anger should be directed back at your own party for not coming up with a better plan, and candidates. Just as you said, they reject the bills just because of Obama, but if Romney proposed the same bill, they would pass it. Boehner and the Reps. really F-ed up before the Christmas break, approving the bill that included tax cuts for middle class in the Senate with support from McConnell and others, only to shoot it down, and fight it in the House, and play stupid, and blame the Senate for leaving on Christmas break. Really shows who the Reps are fighting for, doesn't it? Seems that as time goes on the Reps. just keep shooting themselves in the foot. As long as the Reps. keep talking and fighting between themselves, the Dems. don't have to say a word. Just let them do the damage to themselves. I guess we will see what happens.

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Stl,,,,and America LOSES every day that hussein is in office,,,,

buzz,,,,that is also WHY gaining control of the Senate is so IMPORTANT,,,,that is where the judiciary control and affirmation of hussein's nominations if he is reelected

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.