1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No Such Thing as Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Recoil Sissy, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentle readers:

I'm inclined to agree with Attorney General Eric Holder. There's no such thing as voter fraud. We all know the REAL problem is them danged old Tea Party types doing their best to discourage and disenfranchise poor and minority voters.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across the following recent news items.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Florida-Republican-Party-leader-receives-hoax-letter-FBI-investigates/-/1637132/17117694/-/acss1ez/-/index.html

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/video-captures-dem-campaign-chief-plotting-vote-fraud/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/22/arkansas-operatives-plead-guilty-in-vodka-for-votes-scam/#ixzz2A3PqXWDS

The third item is my personal favorite. It's a story about former Arkansas State Representative Hudson Hallum and eight of his dem buddies. I say 'former' because wonder boy Hudson resigned last month when he and three of his little friends plead guilty to charges of conspiracy to commit election fraud. His remaining co-conspirators still have charges pending.

It seems our boy Hudson won a special election last year. Unfortunately for him, Hudson got caught with his dirty fingers in the cookie jar.

The election was to determine who represented the 50th legislative district. It consists of Eastern Arkansas including West Memphis. Hudson won by a margin of eight votes or in dem speak 'a landslide'. Turns out the up and coming Hudson bought the seat.

To their credit, Hudson and the boys are free market types. They determined for example, that $20 - $40 was too much to pay for a single vote. It was however, the fair market value of multiple votes IF and ONLY IF they came from the same household. On a related note, a half pint of cheap vodka was deemed sufficient to purchase 100 individual votes.

Arguably, the most shocking detail of the story is that Hudson sent operatives across the Mississippi into Memphis, TN to get the vodka. The cheap son of b!tch wouldn’t even support a liquor store in his own d@mn district.

Hudson’s opponent, Kim Felker was stunned by the whole sordid affair.

“"This is not a third-world country, this is east Arkansas, and this is something you hear of in another part of the world. ..

With all due respect Ms. Felker, anyone visiting West Memphis could easily mistake it for a third world country.

sissy

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Reminds me or Landslide Lyndon in one election he was running in

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Yep, one Lyndon needed everybody in the cemetery to help him win his first election to the Senate, and that was against another Democrap.

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Hey, All the Dead people who voted are now getting food stamps!!

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Sissy, there is certainly no voter fraud in the State of Cook County !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.