1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**** No Reloads at Plymouth MN Gun Cub

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brent375hh, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

Just in case I can save anybody else a WASTED 40 mile round trip.

I went to a new club(Plymouth GC, Plymouth MN)that was open on Saturdays and not too far of a drive. They told me that only MEMBERS could shoot reloads at their facility because they had no way to know what is in them. I told them how I felt about not advertising that rule on their site and promptly left. I honestly don't think they wanted more business today.

This is not stated ANYWHERE on their website, nor could I see it listed on the rules posted on the wall.

Why would someone lie? Why would someone think high speed 4s would gain them a higher score at trap?

Do they only have clairvoyance with their members?

Unpublished rules made up on the spot does not generate more members.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

And because somebody is a member, that means the enforcer knows what is in the reloads?? Real brilliant.

3. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Probably means that if members own the club all are owners and you can't sue yourself for an accident.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

That is a strange rule to me. Do the members have to reload at the club under supervision? How do they know what club members are loading at home, maybe everybody is required to have a security camera abover their reloading press.

5. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

I doubt that $35 buys you ownership, but if that is the case, they should put it on their website somewhere.

I think they are worried about large shot size since they are in a residential area, but a person who loads for trap whether member or not, does not want to use anything larger than 7-1/2, and I prefer 8s.

6. arend003

arend003 Member

Or you are welcome to come and shoot at the Osceola gun club although it is a bit farther from you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.