1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No one’s ever asked to see my birth certificate

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney began his stump speech in Michigan on Friday with a crack about birth certificates — specifically, that no one’s ever asked to see his.

“Now I love being home in this place where Ann and I were raised, where both of us were born,” Romney said. “Ann was born in Henry Ford Hospital, I was born in Harper Hospital. No one’s ever asked to see my birth certificate, they know that this is the place that we were born and raised.”

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Watch the big zero gang try to spin that!

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Oh, they are whining and complaining about it already.

How about the college records?

HM

4. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

It seems only fair, an original birth certificate and college transcripts and tuition records in trade for 10 years of tax returns....or not. Let's see who is hiding what!

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

...and the Social Security number?

Why don't the Republicans bring this stuff to the public's eye? A little like 2008, no (or very little) mention of obvious anti Americanism.

milt

6. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Rush had a good one today. He figures the reason Bama and all the democrats,along with everyone that will vote for him want to see Mitt's tax returns is so they will know what one looks like. HA HA

As I have posted here in the past, comedy needs to have an element of truth to be funny. Think about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.