1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No New Browning Cynergy Sporting Adjustable Combs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Tom, first off I did see some Euro type Brownings on Able ammo, and second you never said you wanted the Euro! But now you have to ask yourself why you would still want a Cynergy if Browning is going to drop the line. This will devalue this gun and make resale of existing ones drop in worth. Maybe you should go with the XT, Or XS model??? Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

2. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

The value has already tanked...MSRP was some crazy number closer to 3000.00, they are selling used, in like new condition for 1000.00 to 1400.00, and new for 1500-1600.00. I owned one at one point, a very poorly made firearm in my opinion.

3. tom pond

tom pond TS Member

I think you are right, better stay clear of the cynergy, although I always buy high and sell low, just my luck. I am headed up to MURPHYS SHOTGUNS and then CLAYTHORNE LODGE today to see about xt or xs or ceaser......thanks

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have 2 Cynergy Euro sporting guns. Both are very good guns and have a better feel the the XS line. The problem I think is the look of the Euro Cynergy. Alot of people just couldn't pass the look of them. If you but one at $1500. New you got one good deal. A Caesar Guerini is a better gun but it will run you $4000. or more for a new one. I know I have a GC also.

5. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

Tom, you have a PM. Jim

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

what is the euro model? wood?

I have a black kevlar stock one with adjustable comb- how is that different other than stock material?

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.