1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No more subways--and we ain't talking sandwiches..

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by shotgun 1, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

No more subways--and we ain

Police: Man threw woman on subway tracks in Philly

That was the headline. Obviously it is too late to act in this instance, but, since if we can "save just one life" it is time to outlaw subways! Actually I can think of three recent incidents where people have been pushed/thrown in front of subways. Where is the rightgeous indignation on the part of the administration? If he had only acted after the first one, we could have saved two lives!

Dave

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They are like Bob Beckel and Juan Williams, Tell them the facts and they refuse to accept them!!

Old and Senile the lot!!

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I thought you were talking about the short eating kind o subs...getting thrown in front of a train will definantly make you skinnier than Jared... or should I say flatter??

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Even if the person thrown on the tracks isn't in danger from the train. They are in danger from the third rail. AKA the power rail if you come in contact with it, fried crispy.

Bob Lawless

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Anybody remember the "Dog-o-matic"? They made a pretty tasty hotdog if you didn't electrocute them too long (1 minute max, not the recommended 1'30"). ;-)

Bob Falfa

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

There is a current scandal about Subway sandwich being only 11 inches, not 12 like advertised.

My wife said she is not surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.