1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No More Luv Fest Friday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

This just might be the last weekend for the Luv Fest. I hate to see it come to a close. But for anyone out there who opens this, Happy Friday to all. Now lets go out there this weekend and Break-em all. Jeff

2. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Sorry I missed it. New job has me working 12 hour shifts. It's 3:30 Saturday and just finished the week. 68 hour's. I'll be more attentive next week. I still love everyone. Thanks Pull & Mark. By the way, where do you hail from?
    A tired Hankster

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Guess I must have missed something. What was all this about? Its sad when we have no luv fests.

4. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

The Luv Fest should be every day and someone should start it even if I am not around!! Don't let the luv fest die!!'

It's gorgeous here in the east with temps in the 60's overnight. I am going on Vacation on wednesday next week and will be gone a week. Jeff, we're coming to florida!! Write me at luvnbearhugs@yahoo.com and let me know where you are. Perhaps we'll meet up at a range somewhere!!

Take care, have a great weekend. We start leagues here in Maryland in October. Hope to see some of you there!

<a href="http://www.glitterlove.com" target=_blank>[​IMG]</a>

5. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

It's Sunday and two days late. Happy Friday! Woo-Hoo........zzzzZZZZZZZZ!

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Well we only missed friday cause we were having so much fun that it was saturday night before we realized it and Sunday before we recovered!

8. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Recovered? Isn't that what the week days are for? They are certainly not great for working.

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Up with the Luv...its a long way til Friday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.