1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No more hot breakfast for our troops.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

No more hot breakfasts for our troops in Afganistan...is what Andrea Tantaros reported yesterday on FOX asking for US corporations for some suggestions or help. This reportedly is because of defense cutbacks. How much did BO and family spend on Hawaiian vacation? How much will it cost us to feed, school and provide medical care for 11 million illegal felons? And our troops in harms way have to give up hot breakfast? I have given to wounded warriors, disabled vets and church groups. I will continue to do so but all other solicitations from non profits, no matter how worthy will get a note saying because of higher taxes, obama care and his general policies..there is only so much disposable income to go around. Sorry, but you'll have to go to obama for your donation. ed nichols

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Despicable.

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Where is that BS flag?

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

If true despicable

When i was in the Air Force if I wanted a hot breakfast I would just heat up my inflight lunch on the manifold of an MD3 before we took off

You had to watch it close the cardboard box would catch on fire

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Do you have a link, and maybe some quotes? Or is this interpretation?

6. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

Let's be careful of what the media reports - including Fox. My nephew is currently deployed at a FOB (godspeed, D) in Astan and RAVES about the chow hall.

K

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Get a lot of info on it, use google Simply type in "Troops breakfast in Afghanistan". Naturally the Pentagon has a wet weather spin on the reasoning.

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Hard to believe. The armed forces know better than anyone of the importance of good nutrition. The cost of one smart bomb would feed a lot of soldiers ....

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

To quote a credible source, "WHAT DOES IT MATTER NOW?".

Bob Falfa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.