1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No Luv Today?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hanktheduece, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Luvnbearhugs, wheres the luv? I thought today was the day that we all put our differences aside and showed our luv for all mankind. Did I miss something? Has the day been shoved aside? I LUV EVERYONE!
    Duece

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I am always in

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. C H S

C H S TS Member

<center>[​IMG]</center>Andy

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Luvn has gone back to work now, and I think she has no Luvn left at the end of the day now!! Are you out there today!!
    But we will continue on without her for a while in her memory. May we all have a GREAT WEEKEND. Now lets get out there and break some targets. Break-em all. Jeff

5. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Awwww you guys!! What can I say. I am not at home. Over on the eastern shore and not always able to get to a computer.

I hope you all have a great weekend. It's supposed to be nice (albeit HOT) in the east. I believe we're shooting tomorrow morning, but not sure. I have to go home tomorrow, so who knows. Well put me in a pink tutu and call me a skeet shooter, lol.

Take care everyone, spread the luvn around!!

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.