1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No left wing humor exists

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 391 shooter, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Weiner Holder, now thats funny right there now.LOL

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The left uses trumped up human misery to bludgeon their enemies into submission. After all, how could anyone be against helping (fill in the blank). Also being aggrieved, as well as championing those who are aggrieved, makes ordinary pathetic leftists into gods, GODS I say, GODS who are doing GOOD, and who are YOU you evil wretch to stand in their way. Their agenda of championing the aggrieved is SO important that lying, cheating, back-stabbing, murdering, extorting and what would otherwise be considered unmitigated evil is utterly JUSTIFIED, nay it is GOOD, because their role in championing the miserable (themselves) is just THAT important.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I've been studying these pathetic souls since I was 19. I know that their brains have been programmed by their hearts, and their hearts contain every form of evil ever known by mankind. Their reality, morally and factually wrong as it is, is their REALITY, and their reality is just as real to them as ours is to us. It is why all those evils I mentioned are so easily overlooked by them. They truly believe their positions as the gods of "good" justify their evil.
    It has been said (in a movie I think) that the greatest fraud Satan ever pulled off was to make people believe he didn't exist. I would submit that the greatest feat Satan ever pulled off was to convince leftists that good is evil and evil is good.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

This is the way I look at it. Logic alone proves that the universe and it's contents had a creator. Only a leftist could fail to see it. If there is a creator, then the creator's view of what is right is in fact right, and the creator's view of what is wrong is wrong.

The leftists are at war with the Creator. In their hate for the Creator they cannot allow themselves to do anything that they would be forced to admit was in agreement with the Creator. They cannot afford to be perceived by their fellow leftists as having ever been in agreement with the Creator lest they be drummed out of the league of leftists. Therefore, everything they do they do the opposite of they way the creator would say is the right way, and thus, everything they do is by definition wrong. If you look at the easily observed results of the decision making of the leftists it isn't difficult to see how opposing the creator works out. If the leftists in government and policy making positions didn't have billions of dollars of money stolen from the people to cover for their destructive results, they would long ago have ceased to exist because the creator's nature doesn't look kindly on rebellious lunatics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.