1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No Hulls on ebay ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sammie, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammie

sammie TS Member

I was looking for a powder scale on ebay and was curious to see how many people were selling their reloaders. Thanks in advance. sam

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

Where have you been.... EBay Banned anything to do with guns months ago in reaction to the VPI shooter buying some of his magazines on EBAY. They are anti Gun nuts and one should stay away from them.

TB

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

This will surely reduce crime. Criminals will now have a more difficult time getting hulls to reload.

Pat Ireland

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Haven't bought anything from ebay since they banned choke tubes, Hulls and barrels. We need another source for these items. anyone know of anything?
    Keith

5. Diamond Grade

Diamond Grade TS Member

www.auctionarms.com

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

sammie- If you do not really know why a lot of scales are sold on e bay, you need to talk with some high school kids. Or if you wish to really learn something, park in a disreputable section of town and put a sign in your window indicating that you have some scales for sale or trade. Could be a memorable afternoon for you.

Pat Ireland

7. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Actually PAT,crime will go up because of Ebay's policy. Criminals will now have to steal MORE to afford NEW shells !

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sammie, try gunbroker.com

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Best source for hulls right now,,,,TS.com. I have posted on gunsamerica, auctionarms, gun broker. have not sold a single batch of shells. post on ts.com sold out. Only good thing about eBay it sells. to bad for their decision. As far as loaders go, yes looks like everyone is dumping the older 600s and sub gauges...no deals though. Have seen a few good buynow deals on some loaders. Last one was a mec 9000 12 20 and 28 gauge with hydraulic set up for 1150.00 For all of it. Also a Few mec 9000 12 gauge went for 295.00 shipped new. Those lasted about 3 seconds.

10. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

wirh the sofisticated software to over bid you in last seconds of bid time,I dropped my ebay account before the did in guns. Jon And T.S.COM is where I find hull.Just put a WTB and list type

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

The best source for empty hulls is a gun club. After each shoot, the club has to dispose of a lot of hulls.

I personally get my hulls from factory shells I shoot. Yesterday, with a $10 coupon, I bought another flat of new AA hulls from Dick's for $50.61 including sales tax. If I place a value of 3 cents on each once fired hull, the price of the Winchester Super Handicap flat is reduced to $43.11.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.