1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No guns for negros- interesting video 20 min.long

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Interesting video from "Jews for the preservation of gun ownership. It's a side of gun rights I never thought of. Is the 2nd amendment racist? Take the time to watch

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Early gun prohibition laws in America were designed to strip firearms from free blacks and freed slaves, effectively giving them no self defense against Klansmen and others.<br>
    <br>
    Later, in NYC, the second generation immigrants, mainly Irish, decided that they weren't going to pay protection racket money like their parents did to thugs. So they armed themselves and started fighting back. The thugs then had the Sullivan Law pushed through which stripped all but the rich and those with political connections from having guns. This left poor but honest citizens with no self-defense against thugs, hoodlums and extortionists.<br>
    <br>
    Gun prohibition is not about protecting the public. It's all about stripping the right of self-defense from honest law-abiding citizens.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Didn't most KKK members belong to the Dem's party back then? Senator Byrd ring a bell to anyone?

Oh ya, the 1964 civil rights act was almost defeated by the Dem's and Al Gore's dad was one of those who voted against it.

Now the million dallar question, Why do Afican American's keep supporting the Dems?

4. EE

EE Banned User Banned

5. XT=dontmiss

XT=dontmiss TS Member

crime rates how they, i dont think they have any issues getting guns, except for supply and demand
    timberfaller, apparently our pres. has like 6% or so of african american, my opinion he needs to go tanning some more until he calls himself african american

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

timberfaller, because of the promise of free everything. Jake

7. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Last year I thought the best brief in the Heller 2nd Amendment case at the Supreme Court was the Amicus brief by the Congress For Racial Equality.
    It made a compelling case showing how gun control was instituted to keep freed slaves from getting guns.
    Shame on the liberal Democrats for not signing on to this brief.

Brief is at:

http://www.abanet.org/publiced/preview/briefs/pdfs/07-08/07-290_RespondentAmCuCongrRacialEqualitynew.pdf

And remember, in the same way the acronym for the "RICO" conspiracy laws is a slur on Italian Americans, the term "Saturday Night Special" is a slur on Black Americans. Specifically, it comes from the saying: "N-word Saturday Night"

Lou

8. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

Brian in Oregon, that's the right answer. j2kake - "timberfaller, because of the promise of free everything. Jake" Where'd you get that dumb sh-t from?

Robert H.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Too tall, i think timberfaller is 100% on with that answer. The majority of Dems. are minorities. Whether we like it or not they are the ones that look for the handouts. Whatever candidate promises them the most will get their vote and tthe Dem. candidates promise the most free-bees. Bulge.

10. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

I thought this was Trapshooters.com and not Race and Welfare.com. Barrelbudlge and j2jake is this some kind of a joke? I suppose when you two speak of minorities, you're speaking of blacks? Barrelbuldge didn't you know that have to know 100% of the minorities to know if j2jake was 100% right. And you don't do you? I don't even know that many. Or are you so smart and well informed that you don't have to know what you're talking about to be right. Or if you feel that you're right, then you're right. Reading the New Testament, I don't even see where Jesus thought that he was that smart. Or is it that all you have to do is listen to your majority talk radio and get all of your the answers don't you? Because I know you don't listen to black talk radio. Even if you do a survey, you can still only reach a handfull because most minorities probaly won't talk to you. And I'm probably making a mistake myself. Damn, and to think that I come on here to read about trapshooting and I put myself through this crap.

Robert H.

11. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

Robert, please tell us who forced you read about this "crap". If the mouse is in your hand and you have to press the button to make anything happen, then who do you have to blame but yourself?

12. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

TooTall - I suggest you don't read it then.

I found it very interesting and forwarded a link to a some of my minority friends. Yeah - I'm a well armed social liberal/fiscal conservative, and don't take garbage from anyone about it. Being a reasonable man, I respect all of mankind regardless of race, creed, etc. However, I deeply object to the driving socialization and attacks on our country.

BarrrelBulge - thanks for passing this on.

George

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Robert,as Milkbone says, no one forces you to read this. You seem to be getting hot under the collar because you disagree with a post. Fact is, the majority of minorities mainly, blacks and spanish speaking people register as democrats to vote. Google it and do some research yourself. You'll find it true. Again I say most not all minorities are DEMOCRAPS.

No I don't have to know 100% of minorities to back up j2jakes statement.Another fact is that the majority of minorities would rather hold their hands out for a freebee rather than work like you, me, and the others on here. That is where we get words like welfare cadillac and other similar slanderous sayings.

I am not an authority on minorities but I did grow up in public housing and other inner-city neighborhoods. In my working career I sold to a lot of Public Housing agencies and therefore dealt with a lot of minorities.

Last. Yes, I agree with you 100% that you probably shouldn't be conversing with me. You obviously are not that informed as to the racial demographics of this country and seemingly too lazy to research them therefore you should not be chastising others for their opinions on this subject. Bulge.

14. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

I my self don't look at this a racical thing, had to do with americans not being able to own guns.What if this bunch of nuts in washington said no guns for criple,over 50years old,how about your neighbor said this guys weird,and all kinds of other crap.For as I'm concerned it's about gun owner ship, And we all ought to take notice.

Did anybody see the part where a congress man used a nazi document to write a law, That's just the kind of people we have in washing right now.bigunn

15. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Gun control laws, like the old restrictions on voting, are based in racism.

The racist voting laws are gone but Democrats are still trying to keep guns out of the hands of non-white people. Honestly, I think they believe that there is something about the genetic make-up of non-white people that makes them unable to control their urges when given access to a firearm.

Bull.

I would rather live in a society where millions and millions of decent law abiding citizens of all races exercise their right to keep and bear arms (something the liberal Democrats despise) than live in a society where guns are only in the hands of a govenment controlled by liberal Democrats.

Lou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

early gun control keep freed slaves from getting guns