1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No Grave for the Boston Bomber

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RAScott, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

The peoples republic of Cambridge "DENIED" a burial plot for the bomber and they are having a hard time finding one. May I suggest a pig farm in provincetown ? that would be fitting.
    Bob S

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I think there's a spot next to Bin Laden out in BFE.

3. pumpernck

pumpernck Member

send his carcass back to Chechnya! COD

4. drgondog

drgondog Member

unrefrigerated, preferably..
    and surrounded by pork rind

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

My son-in-law owns a pet cremation business. Maybe,for a price, he could take care of the dog !

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Shadow, don't disresect dogs like that, dogs are in fact man's best friend!burn the body and flush

7. Avatar

Let him be buried with whatever rites his uncle thinks appropriate. As Americans, we should be above disrespecting the dead, even when it's a terrorist.

8. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

cremate him and just flush the ashes... seems fitting, well, actually, that might be better than he deserves... yea, send him back COD
    I think it's about time we stop pissing around with these type of people and show them what we will do if they continue, the hell with the PC and being nice and all that crap, show them we will not tolerate this crap anymore...

9. SBray

SBray Active Member

"Let him be buried with whatever rites his uncle thinks appropriate. As Americans, we should be above disrespecting the dead, even when it's a terrorist."

I know there is a lot of ill will felt towards the likes of such a cowardly terrorist, but I agree with you, our country should be above disrespecting the dead. Most religions probably discourage their followers from speaking ill towards the dead.

Another thing to consider is that where ever the terrorist is buried, there is likely to be vandalism of the grave site. If I oversaw the activities of a cemetery, I would not want the chance of that going on.

JMHO,

Steve

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

He sure had alot of respect for the innocent people he severely injured and killed. Sure bury him in the States. He'll make a great outdoor urinal.

11. burtona

burtona Member

He should not be buried in the USA as the radicals will probably consider his grave as a shrine. We should not allow them a shrine for these deeds.

12. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

My long departed brother in law always said that when he died just shove a ham bone up my behind and let the dogs bury me. Sort of fitting for that POS if you ask me. I for one would kick in my $100.00 towards fuel for a transport to just head out over the Atlantic and pitch his sorry ass out and come on back and land!! Anywhere he is buried there will be a shrine for sure, those people are big on shrines! For chrisake they been fighting among themselves since medevil times because one faction kicked the others ass and and never the twain shall meet!!!!! Yeah religion of peace my festering ass!!! That camel nut licker does not deserve any kind of burial and his momma and poppa can stay in whichever 'stan' they are in right now!! We have enough 7 Eleven clerks by now don't let anymore in!!!!

13. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

There is a forensic body lab in Ohio where they will put out bodies, unembalmed, into a woodland or grassland area just to examine how a body may decay and/or show evidence of animals and insects eating it. The information is analyzed and recorded to help provide a baseline for evidence gathering when a body is located "in the wild". This information can then help authorities make a better determination as to when, and possibly how, a person may have died.

Maybe the dead terrorist can provide at least a little info if they let the coyotes, raccoons opossums and such gnaw on him.

You can get a little more info Here

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Do what the Roman's did. Remember Spartacus?

After all, our Ceasar is taking us down the same path.

15. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bury him in Guantanamo. Seems like we're thre to stay regardless of what Odumbo says...if not we can leave him there.

Bob

16. RAScott

RAScott Member

Strap his dead rotting ass to a rocket and launch it into Iran's,nuke plant

17. Itchyb

Itchyb TS Member

I thought the slimy muslimes had to be buried in 24 hours? Allah won't want him now!

18. Avatar

Steve,

Yes, I think just about every religion teaches respectful treatment of the dead and bereaved, and certainly the Christian faith on which this country was founded. Desecration of this guy's grave is certainly a worry, but I don't think that should prevent his burial. Maybe, there's a gated cemetery where this would be less of a problem. An unmarked grave is perhaps a possibility--not sure what his family believes but I have heard that some strict Moslems actually prefer that, to show humility. Also, people will forget about him soon enough as time passes. This guy was a very minor, first-time terrorist and not in Osama bin Ladin's league by a long shot. For the same reason, I doubt Islamic terrorist sympathizers will try to make his grave into a shrine.

19. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Toss the body in a hog lot and let the hogs do the rest.

20. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Fast Gun I wouldn't make pigs eat that sh*t. Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.