1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No Federal Ammo scam

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JOND, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOND

JOND TS Member

As indicated in a prior thread,I questioned whether the Federal Field/Target Points Program was a scam since they cashed my check back in September,2008 and I hadn't received the merchandise. I am happy to state that I just got my folding knife in the U.S.Mail today.I feel it is my duty to place this statement on the website. Thanks to all who responded to my first thread and supplied contact phone numbers. JOND

2. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I'm from Minnesota and probably will not be shooting Federal Ammo in the future...They are based in Minnesota and don't even come to the Minnesota State Shoot with displays or shells for the youth shooters. I've shot thousands of Federal shells over the years and will admit that they are second to none, but am disappointed in them in regards to the lack of concern to the Minnesota Shooters...lol Dale

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

That's what you guys get for voting for Al Franken. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.