1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

no delivery on magnetic gun buddy

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hairtrigger, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hairtrigger

hairtrigger TS Member

0   0   0

has any body had any trouble with delivery of gun buddy, the first 1 i orded came rite away, the second 1 has never showed up, i have sent 3 emails & only 1 response said (it was on its way)but still nothing, any 1 know these people ?
    or had any problems. thank you

still nothing pay-pal got my money back for me.

2. Mass-Guy

Mass-Guy TS Member

0   0   0

I ordered 3 of them 6 mos ago. No problems at all. Would order again IMO.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

gregg, give the man some time, I'm sure they are a coming. We all get busy from time to time, and I dought he ships them out lst class air. I've never heard a ill word spoke about this guy. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

4. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

I ordered 3 and paid through paypal which had an old address. After I realized paypal had the wrong/old address I sent an email to ask if the delivery had been returned. Sure enough they told me the package was returned. They immediately sent it to my new address.

I would order from them again.

Glenn

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

Bob and his wife shoot at the same club as I do. I know the have at less 1000 of the magnetic buddys in stock at the time. I sure they will send it out to you. I will ask him to check he emails and junk emails for your order.
    I don't have a phone # for him.
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.