1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No Bitching from Middletown? come on

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdtracker, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Well I cant believe it. The world has come to an end and hell has froze over. Middletown had their shoot this weekend and no complainers. Must of been one great shoot! Don

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

No complaints here. Good food, good friends, good time, good weather and tough targets. My scores not very good, but considering the wind not bad. Didn't make it today, any idea what scores were and who won? Only thing I didn't do was to meet Pat Ireland. I believe I talked to him at classification desk. Paul Baker Jr

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

no complaint here 90 in both caps (fri.@ sun.) 90 in dubs 194 singles including the second hundred straight .

4. bafreebird

bafreebird TS Member

my daughter and i shot middletown this weekend and had a great time.nicole won her first sub-jr event (caps) with a 83. i didnt do as well. next time. but we hade a great time and it was run well. BOB AYERS

5. wylekiot

wylekiot TS Member

Yes, Pat was on classification desk. Does a great job, also lots of fun to talk to. Congrats to Bobby G., way to hammer them buddie. See you all at MSC Ken

6. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I just wish that I could have been there. We had to be in Cincinnati for the week end moving Daughter into her dorm at UC. Congratulations to the winners and all of the others as well. Bye to Chuck and Joyce hope them both the best and welcome to the NEW manager.
    Don

7. dawg

dawg TS Member

I think there are MANY still in shock of shooting badly. It is truly the toughest place to shoot around, and those damn Federal (concrete) targets. I saw quite a few that were hit and moved four feet. One thing Middletown does, is bring everyone back to square one, (keep your head down and eyes on the target). Happy Trails to Chuck and Joyce and thanks for a fine Fall Festival.

The best part of it all was shooting 16s with my 13 year old daughter on Saturday. Her very first ATA shoot. I was even more proud when she wanted to shoot her first handicap on Sunday. I gotta start loading more shells now.............

Kevin Dawson

8. Robb

Robb Member

Hey Dawg, Ten bucks says she is whipping your butt in less than five years.If you let her shoot papers maybe sooner.

9. dawg

dawg TS Member

Robb, I hope she does. The way she hit some of those rocks with those light loads she probably won't need papers to beat me. Don't want to spoil her right off the bat!!!!

10. Robb

Robb Member

Now you know if she had an 1100 and paper shells she would break more targets. If you don't believe me let's ask Marv.

11. 72

72 TS Member

Kevin whats the name of that beer ? bring me some to missouri, well at least tell Art to.

you know who --- 2?

12. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Kolar G, if it will make you feel better I will buy you a beer for breaking the 25 straight. It may be a while before I see you though.

13. dawg

dawg TS Member

72, The name of the beer is Yuengling and believe it or not I bought some today at the class 6 store at Wright-Patterson AFB, finally they will sell it west of the PA line. Going back tomarrow and get Art 5 cases. This will save us some trips to PA. Neither of us are going to make it to Missouri this time,but you are welcome to stop and see us at any shoots and we will have plenty of COLD Yuengling.

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.