1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No ATA score updates since Dec '06?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mixer, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Went to the ATA website to check some scores and the last entrys shown are for December '06. It would seem the ATA is at least 4-6 weeks behind in posting scores.

Eric

2. calilori

calilori TS Member

Mine from January are posted.

3. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

My Dixie Grand scores are yet to be posted.

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

We anticipate that on Monday we'll have genuine "live update." That means that whatever is in our database will be on the web, and that the push of an "enter" key in the office will put the newest data in both places. It's being tested now, and the real transfer will - assuming the tests are OK - take place over the weekend. I know I've been promising this for a long time, but I think Tech-Pro has come through and given us what we've all been waiting for. Keep your fingers crossed . . .

Neil

5. bas

bas Member

Neil - that sounds great and I sure hope the new systems works...the "first time"...in the meantime, I'll just continue to look at my average card for my latest scores.

6. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

:)-)top (-:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.